r o u g h

Meredith entered the room silently, she tiptoe and looked around. She smiled when she saw Addison sleeping soundly on the bed. Meredith went to the bathroom to took a quick bath, when she walked outside the bathroom her eyebrows furrowed when Addison was already gone.

“2:35..” someone said, Mer jumped a bit. When you turned around, she gulped when she saw her wife standing with her sexy red lingerie and a strap on.

“B-baby.. I ahm.. We got drunk at Callie's,” Meredith said. Addison's face was dangerously sexy at that moment.

“You. Are. Drunk.” she emphasized those words while walking towards her.

Mer gulped as she stepped back. She hissed when she felt the wall behind her.

“Such a bad bad girl,” Addison said and hissed. “Bad girls need to be punished,” the redhead said and Mer fall on the bed. Addison pinned her arms above her head, Meredith gulped when Addison smelled her.

She smell like scotch. “You were with Derek,” she seriously said. Mer swallowed hard as she nodded her head. Meredith saw how Addison's eyes turned into jealousy and anger.

“You get drunk with Derek, without mentioning me. You even lied that you are with Callie,” she said and get the handcuff and restrain the blonde's arms on the bed post. Meredith gulped as Addison tore her clothes into two.

Addison isn't doing anything yet but the blonde are already panting. Mer bit her lip as the redhead slapped her thighs. Mer moaned when she gripped her thigh. The blonde's body arched when she sucked her neck, leaving love bites. To her shoulder and even on her breast area, to her stomach. She is marking Mer and all Meredith can do is to moan.

“You love it when I am being rough on you baby girl?” she asked and nibble the blonde's earlobe. Mer nodded her head and hissed when Addison slapped her core. “What is the use of that pretty mouth if you will not going to use it?” she sarcastically said and bit the blonde's nipple hard. Meredith screamed in pain and pleasure.

“Yes! I love you being rough on me!” Meredith yelled and she felt Addison's smirk on her skin. She stood up and rose an eyebrow. “Since you never tell me that you are with Derek..” she trailed. She gets a chair and pull her panty off and the dildo.

“You will going to see me masturbate and don't you dare to cum,” she warned. Meredith want to say she don't want to. But it was her punishment. She is punishing her. She is angry at her. Mer nodded her head.

Addison spread her legs, Meredith moaned when she saw how wet she is. Mer wiggle on the restraints. She want to kiss her. She want to make her cum. Addison smirked and she starts to fold her breast and even pinch her own nipple. She bit her lip.

“Uuh.. Mer.. Fck..” she moaned. Meredith's body arched, she is moaning her name, she is freaking teasing her and all she can do is to watched. Mer saw how her wetness dripped on the chair. Mer's mouth went dry as Addison's other hand travels down her core.

“Oooh.. C-can you feel how wet I am?” she asked and spread her wetness on her core. The blonde's mouth was opened the whole time. Meredith lick herr lip as Addison starts to pump 2 fingers inside her.

“Uuugh..” Addison moaned. She pinched her nipple and starts to move faster, “Meredith~ Y-yes!” she moaned and shut her eyes close. Meredith take that as a chance, she look around and saw that the key on the handcuff was on the cabinet near the bed. She took the key using her feet.

She looked at Addison who was busy pleasuring herself. “I'm cumming! Fck!” she hissed. And the moment she unlocked the handcuffed she jumped in front of Addison's and dive her mouth on her lover's core. Addison gasped loudly and she gripped her hair as she came hard. Meredith sucked her clit and inserts the dildo, Addison's eyes widened while looking at the blonde.

“Oh freaking Mer!” Addison hissed while Meredith smirked and pound the dildo faster and harder. Addison gripped the blonde's shoulder blade tight, she's shaking, her jaw dropped when Meredith sucked her clit while fucking her. “Oh gosh.. Yes! Yes!” Addison said and starts to thrust her hips.

“Feel how sorry I am,” Meredith sincerely said, Addison was in so much pleasure to understand what she was saying. She was catching her breath when her second orgasm came. She held the blonde's arms to stop her from fucking her.

“Stop!” she yelled, Meredith smiled and stood up. She kissed the redhead, who moaned when she taste herself on the blonde's mouth.

“I'm sorry,” Meredith said and pouted her lip. Addison smiled and sighed, “Just please don't do that again,” she said when her breathing was normal again. Meredith nodded her head, Addison was about to stood up but she sat down again on the chair. “Fuck!” she hissed.

Meredith chuckles while Addison glare at her, “I can't stand up!” she said and sighed. Meredith helped her to stood up and lay down on their bed and they both feel asleep.

Addison woke up with someone talking. She moaned and kissed the blonde's cheeks. Her eyes widened when she saw Amelia, who was looking at the chair.

“Wooh toys!” Amelia said and was about to get the dildo when Addison yelled, “AMELIA?!” Making Meredith to jumped and Amelia to looked at them.

Sheets fall on the blonde and the redhead's body. “Wooooh~” Amelia teased and wiggle her eyebrows.

“OUT!” Addison and Meredith said.