M e r e d i t h G a y

Addison and Mark's having a very serious talk at the cafeteria.

"I don't even know you are gay," Mark whispered, Addison playfully rolled her eyes.

"What do you want to know, Mark?" She asked and frowned.

"I want names," Mark whispered and wiggle her eyebrows.

Addison grins and points Teddy. Mark's eyes widened. "She's bisexual," Addison reasoned out.

She looked around and points Izzie, "And her, we are both drunk, she is good at my specialty, nothing more happened after that," Addison said and winks at Izzie.

Mark's jaw dropped.

Addison hummed and still looking around. "Them, before their marriage, Arizona requested," Addison said while pointing out on Arizona and Callie, who are walking towards the counter.

Mark's eyes went wide but amusement was on his face. Addison was enjoying this. Her eyes stopped at this particular blonde, she smirked when she saw Meredith blushed when she caught her staring.

"And Meredith Gay," Addison said and leaned backward on her seat. Mark laughed so hard.

"Okay, that's Meredith, and she's not Meredith Gay, it's Meredith Grey," Mark said wiping his tears because of laughing so hard.

Addison chuckles before smirking, "Well she was, with those many nights," she said and stood up.

Mark's eyes widened and his jaw dropped the floor when Addison leaned down the intern's ear and whispered something. He saw how Meredith gulped but manage to nod.

Addison walk towards the on call room, then few minutes after Mark saw Meredith stood up and went to the on call room where Addison went in.

He chuckles at Derek's confused face.

A/n: I saw this photo on my album and try to do this:') hope y'all enjoy!