I Wuv U

A/N: Since someone said ADDISON NEEDS TO BE ALIVE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! and I teased that person on the comment section in dream. This is a one shot for those whom I hurt so much on my last one shot. I love y'all<33

Meredith was with Cristina, they're eating their late lunch at the cafeteria of the hospital.

“Where's Zola?” Cristina asked.

Meredith smiled, “She's with Addison,” she said and blushed.

“She's with Satan?” Cristina asked, amused with the given information.

Meredith rolled her eyes and glare at her person, “She's not Satan,” she defended Addison.

“Yeah, say so, Medusa,” Cristina said and smirked.

Meredith frowned and ate her sandwich.

Meredith stood up and run to an on call room when Addison paged her, ‘Zola 911’ she suddenly opened the door, but it sounded like she slammed it.

Addison and Zola jumped and their eyes went wide while looking at her.

“What happened?” she asked and sat besides Zola, she gave Addison a kiss from the cheeks and checked Zola's body.

Addison giggled, “Shhh, look at this okay?” Addison said and make Zola face her.

Zola was already talking but you need to talk so she will talk back.

“I..” Addison said and smiled at Zola.

“I..” Zola said also.

Meredith can't help but to smile at Addison and Zola.

“Love..” Addison said but looked at Meredith, who blushed while smiling.

“Wuv...” Zola said and smiled widely.

Meredith can't help but to mesmerized.

“You~” Addison said.

Meredith was waiting for Zola to say it but she smile widely when Zola suddenly giggle.

Addison kissed the whole face of Zola, who was giggling because maybe she felt ticklish?

Meredith was staring at them. Addison stopped from kissing Zola and kissed Meredith's lips, earning a whimper on Zola.

They both laughed and kissed Zola's cheeks, who giggle.

“I love you,” Meredith and Addison said on Zola.

“Wuv, wuv, wuv~” and she let some giggles.

Meredith put Zola on her lap and hugged her, Addison suddenly wrapped her arms on Meredith's shoulder and kissed the blonde's forehead.

“I love you,” Addison whispered, making Meredith to blush.

“I love you too,” Meredith whispered, making Addison also to blush.

“Wuv ywu!” Zola suddenly said and giggle.