p e a n u t b u t t e r

“She's been eating peanut butter for almost an hour, she ate it raw and she's opening the third one,” Cristina whispered on the phone, making Addison to laugh.

“Izzie and George are out while Alex is still in the hospital, I will going there, thanks for saying this to me, Dr. Yang,” Addison said and hang up.

She drives to the blonde's house with 2 box of pizza. She knocked and Cristina opened the door. Addison's eyes widened when she saw Meredith on the counter eating peanut butter.

“You are not joking,” Addison said, Cristina frowned. “Of course not,” Cristina closed the door and Addison walked towards the blonde, who was busy munching the peanut butter. She looked up when someone placed pizza besides her. “Addie!” she said and was about to kiss Addison, but the latter shook her head.

“You have peanut butter, my gosh Mer, you looked like a child eater,” Addison said and took a napkin, cleaning Meredith's mouth, side cheeks and even nose. Meredith giggle.

“I just.. I want to eat peanut butter,” Meredith said. “Our baby wants some peanut butter?” the redhead asked. Meredith pouted her lips and nodded. Addison chuckles and kissed the blonde's lips. Groaning when she tastes peanut butter.

“Pizza?” Addison asked, Meredith grins, “with peanut butter?”