C a l m D o w n

"GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!" Addison screamed as she slammed her hand down the table.

Derek, Mark and the interns jumps. Nobody knows how to calm the redhead down.

"Red, please," Mark pleads as he wants to go down to hug her. Addison shoot a glare, "I SAID I'M FINE!" she said.

"Addison, don't be hard headed, just go out and go to your office," Derek said. Addison scoff, "I am not like you, I will never walk away, so back off," she said and rolled her eyes.

"What's happening here?" Meredith asked as she peeked on the gallery.

Derek hold her hand, "Mer, don't go near her, she will hit you, go to our patient," He begs her.

Meredith's eyebrows furrowed, "I am at Dr. Torres' service today, not you, and who needs to calm down?" she asked.

Mark sighed, "Red's patient died," he said.

The blonde looked down, and when the redhead go out, she followed her.

Derek and Mark are behind her, trying to make her stop from what she is doing.

Addison remove all her scrubs, wash her hands harshly and she went out, not seeing the blonde, she walk towards her office.

Everyone, even the patients are so terrified to go near her.

She slammed the door closed, Meredith took a deep breath before knocking.

Derek make her face him, "Are you crazy? What are you doing? She needs to cry, let her cry alone," he said.

Meredith get her hand out of his harshly, "I will not going to let a woman cry alone, I will never let her, I can calm her down," she bravely said and carefully opened the door, leaving it open.

"GET OUT! I SAID I DON'T WANT TO SEE SOMEONE-M-Mer..." Addison's face softened when she saw Meredith entering her office.

She immediately wipe her tears, not wanting anyone to see her crying.

Meredith walk towards her and make her stand, she make her sit on her table.

Addison force a smile, "I k-killed someone again," she whispered, tears are forming her eyes.

The blonde wipe the tears stain on her cheek, "We are surgeon, we are not God," she said.

Addison chuckles but her tears fell down, "We both know that we don't believe in God," she said.

Meredith stood in between her legs, "Yes, but... We can't make someone live, when it's time for them to go," the blonde said and wipe the tears of Addison.

Derek and Mark was blinking outside.

Meredith calmed Addison down.

"Have you ever calm her down?" Derek asked.

Mark shake his head, "Have you?" he asked.

Derek shake his head, "Never," he said.

They both looked inside, Addison's face was nuzzled on the blonde's neck.

Meredith looked straight to them and mouthed, "Get out and close the door," the two men nod their heads and went out and close the door.

Mark even put, Do Not Disturb on the door before leaving.

Meredith rubs her back, "Do you want to have a quick nap?" she asked.

Addison simply nod her head. The blonde guide the redhead towards the couch and Meredith lay down first then she let Addison lay her half body above her.

She start stroking her hair, as she hummed some songs to let the redhead take a nap.

Sighing in content, Addison's tears stops falling but her heart is beating so fast, they can hear each other's fast heart beat.

Meredith trace her jaw to her nose, that crinckles when she touched it.

"Some goodbyes are meant to happen, Addie," she whispered on the sleeping redhead before slowly falling asleep too.