R e p e a t, B o t t o m!

Addison was looking for Meredith, who happens to be on her service that day. She was looking at every part of the hospital.. Or she thought she did.

Addison's palm landed on her palm when she remember the rooftop. She chuckles, “Why am I always forgetting that is her favorite spot?” Addison uttered to herself. She went to the elevator and pressed the rooftop button.

She peacefully--almost when Derek and Mark entered the elevator. Derek gave her a tight smile. Mark gave her a smirk, a dirty one.

Addison sighed and step backward, letting the two men to be in front. She was silently praying that they will not going to go to the rooftop. But as they say, not all wish are going to be granted.

They didn't push any button, means they will also going to the rooftop.

“Coffee for your girlfriend?” Derek mocked her. She saw Mark's glare on Derek's who shrugged his shoulder like it wasn't a big deal.

“It's juju, Derek. And yes, for MY girl,” She emphasized the MY and Derek frowns. Mark chuckles, “You will not going to win on her,” Mark said and smirks.

They reach the rooftop with a silent but not awkward atmosphere. But if stare can kill, Addison must be on the ground because of Derek's death glare.

Addison was the first to go out the elevator. She can't and don't want to make her day bad. She automatically smiled when she saw Meredith, standing on the edge of the rooftop.

“Good morning..” Addison said. Meredith smiled, “Good morning,” The blonde said. Addison looked suspiciously on her girlfriend. The glint of Meredith's eyes.. She knew her girlfriend was up to something.

Addison looked around the rooftop. She ignored Derek and Mark, gawking.

“What are you up to?” Addison asked. “What are you up to?” Meredith said.

Addison looked amused. She knew now.

Meredith was doing the Repeat After me Until you are Pissed. Her favorite game. Addison's most hateful game.

“Stop. I hate that game,” Addison said and groans. “Stop. I hate that game,” Meredith said and surprisingly groans also.

Addison looked surprised. She frowns, Meredith frowns.

“Mer.. I'm serious stooooop!” Addison said and whines. She really do hate it. This. Meredith's game. She knew Meredith was enjoying it. “Mer.. I'm serious stooooop!” Meredith said and whines also.

Addison sighs, Meredith did the same.

“I love you, but..” Addison trailed. “I love you, but..” Meredith also trailed.

Addison glares at Meredith and the blonde did the same to the redhead.

Addison gave Meredith her juju. Thankfully the blonde accepts it.

“Okay, thank goodness. You stop,” Addison said. “Okay, thank goodness. You stop,” Meredith said.

Addison groans in frustration, Meredith groans but with amusement.

Meredith was playing with her. And she was really giving up. Almost.. Addison smirks, Meredith smirks.

“I'm a bottom,” Addison said and smirked. “I know,” Meredith said and smirked.

Addison's jaw dropped. They heard someone cough then laugh.

Addison and Meredith glared at Derek and Mark.

“Shut up, bottom!” Addison said to Mark and Derek.

Meredith's jaw dropped when Mark and Derek blushed.

“The heck?!”