u u h

Lexie was running towards Meredith, who happened to be reading her patients charts. “What, Grey?” Meredith asked looking up to Lexie and looking down at the chart again.

“You need to have sex with her,” Lexie hushed. Meredith blushed and cough. She looked at her sister with wide eye, Lexie was looking at Addison.

“What happened?” Meredith asked after she composed herself.

Lexie pouted her lips, “She kicked me out in the or, put Kepner, then she kicked her out also. She almost shouted at Amelia. Because Amelia said something that I don't know, noooow she is furious!” Lexie said, almost teary eyes.

Meredith's eyebrow furrowed, she looked at her wife and sighed. “Ask Amelia what did she say, I'll talk to my wife,” Meredith said and put the charts down. Lexie nodded her head and go while Meredith walked towards the flaming Addison.

Why flaming? Addison's eyebrow are furrowed, frowned was on her lips while her eyes seemed to be so dangerous.

Meredith found it hot, but not with other people. Addison looked up and his face softened when she saw her wife.

“Hi! I am looking for Addison Montgomery?” Meredith joked. Addison chuckles, “There is no Addison Montgomery here, Ma'am. Addison Montgomery-Grey yes, but she's taken,” Addison said and smiled.

“There is my favorite smile,” Meredith said and cupped Addison's left cheek with her left hand, brushing her thumb on the redhead's lips.

“Did Amelia say something?” Meredith asked softly, Addison's face turn into frown and looked away.

“Come on, Monty,” Meredith said and smiled. Addison rolled her eyes, “I told you stop calling me that,” Addison said and scoffed.

“Fine,” Meredith said as defeat and was about to go when Addison grabbed her waist and pouts. “You are really going to leave me?” Addison asked. Meredith giggle and kissed her pouty wife.

“No. So, what did she say?” Meredith asked, Addison sighed. “Don't laugh at me,” she warned, Meredith nodded her head, “She said June is the only pride month, then I say everyday is Pride Day then she said tomorrow is the last day of Pride Month, and now I am furious about it because she is right,” Addison explained, Meredith blinked.

She can't help but to smile at her cute wife. She really don't know why people are calling her Satan. Addison was an angel and a very kind human being.

“You are laughing at me,” Addison said and let go of Meredith. The blonde chuckles, “I am smiling at how cute you are,” Meredith said. Addison blushed and rolled her eyes. “I am gorgeous not cute,” Addison said and smiled.

“You are gorgeously cute,” Meredith said and wink. Addison can't help but to laugh, “There is no such word, Mer!” she said. Meredith playfully stuck her tongue out at her wife.

“Fine, you win,” Addison said and rolled her eyes.

Meredith grins and leaned on her wife's ears, kissed and sucked Addison's earlobe, the redhead was stunned with the sudden action.

“You are only allowed to roll eyes when I am in between your thighs and giving you mind blowing pleasure, understood?” Meredith warns, Addison just nodded her head.

“Good, be a good girl, later I will reward you,” Meredith said and kissed her wife's neck and then lips. Addison was speechless.

“What did just happened?” Addison asked softly while staring at Meredith's body.

“Your wife preposition you on something that can make you blush,” Amelia said. Lexie nodded her head but didn't say anything.

“Sorry for what Amy said,” Lexie said. Amelia scoffed then Lexie looked with a warn with the other shepherd, who pouted her lips.

“Fine, sorry,” Amelia said. Addison was about to roll her eyes but she remembered Meredith's warn.

She heard Lexie's “Be a good girl, Amelia,” before the brunette left. Amelia was left also standing speechless.

“Such bottoms,” Amelia and Addison's eyes widened and looked behind. An amused Bailey was standing there and chuckling with the two.

“I'm not!” Addison and Amelia said in unison, but a blush crept on their faces and neck.

A/N: I miss here! How are y'all?