C o u n t i n g S t a r s

Addison VS Derek

“Hey Mer, I love you,” Derek said and smiled sweetly, one morning as he saw Meredith charting.

Meredith just nodded her head, Cristina looked at them like she was watching a movie.

“What do you think of my love to you?” Derek asked again. This time Meredith stopped and looked at him. No reactions at all.

“Like counting stars,” She said.

Derek's face brighten up, “Oh... Really?” he asked.

Meredith nodded her head and put the chart back, turn to him, “Waste of time,” she said and walk towards the elevator.

Cristina burst out a loud laugh, while Derek blinks while looking at the blonde.

*

“Grey,” Addison said, in the afternoon. Meredith put the chart quickly and turn around to see the redhead.

“Dr. Montgomery! Hi, uhm.. What can I do for you?” She asked, smiling widely. Addison smiled sweetly on her, the blonde's cheeks heated up.

“I like you,” She said. Meredith's face lights up. She smiled so widely, the redhead fake a cough.

“Uhm.. What do you think?” She asked.

“W-what do I think?” Meredith asked. Addison nodded her head.

“About your love on me?” she asked again. Addison's cheeks flushed but she managed to nod.

“It's like counting stars..” Meredith said. Derek laughed so hard, making both of them to look at him. Meredith rose an eyebrow then smirked, she faced the redhead.

Addison gulped but she relaxed when Meredith hold her hand. “Infinity..” she said and kissed the redhead's cheeks.

Addison's smiled as the blonde wave on her. She passed by on Derek, smirks.

“Guess, I won, she like me back,” she said and left.