f i g h t

A/N: I want to try this one. I hope y'all will not going to be mad at me by doing this. Love y'all 👉👈

Note: Derek was dead here okay?

🥀

Amelia pushed her duplicate key to Meredith's house as she put down her bag on the floor. She's tired, nope, she's exhausted. 36 hours of no sleep was really hard to explain how hard and painful it is. When the doorknob clicked, she gets her bag and put it on her shoulder.

Yawning while entering the house, her mouth was suddenly closed when she saw Meredith and Addison, inbetween the wall. Silently looking at the floor.

“What's happening?” Amelia softly asked as she put her bag and coat to the couch. Cristina was the one who saw her, chuckling lowly. Cristina went to the kitchen counter, Amelia sat down on the chair as Cristina gave her a glass of cold water.

“Thanks.” Amelia said and smiled, as she drunk the water, she turned her gaze on the couple again. “They are like that for almost 2 hours.” Mark said and chuckles as he walked down the stairs. Callie was holding Sofia and Arizona was behind them. Teddy entered from the bathroom. Amelia looked so confused. Bailey and Richard was also on the couch.

“What's happening?” Amelia asked. Ellis, Henry and Zola was running on the stairs earning a “Zola, Henry, Ellis no running down the stairs.” from Addison and Meredith.

“They have a little fight.” Arizona said and shrugged her shoulder. “Bailey tried to talk to them but they're not talking to us.” Callie said and kissed Arizona's cheeks.

“Maybe I could try?” Amelia asked, grinning making her dimple revealed, they all nodded. Amelia stood up and sat on the floor inbetween Addison and Meredith.

“What is going on?” Amelia asked. Addison sighed while Meredith rolled her eyes. But their hands are still holding each other.

“They are both sad on something but they don't want to leave each other. Ending they are like that.” Cristina said as a matter of fact.

Teddy kissed Cristina's lips, as a sign to shut her up. Amelia looked again at the couple.

“Oh come on! Tell us already! I am starving.” Bailey said, they all agreed.

“Miranda..” Richard warned Bailey, who frowned.

“We did something wrong.” Meredith said, Addison frowned. “You did something wrong.” the redhead countered.

Meredith scoffed as she stood up, the redhead stood up also, they both glared at each other while holding each other's hand. Amelia was looking up on them, like they are movie or something.

“What did you both do?” Mark asked, earning glare on the couple.

“You tell them.” Addison said.

“No, you tell them.” Meredith said.

Amelia stood up, hands on her hips while staring at the couple.

“No, it was your fault, you tell them.” Addison said.

Meredith glared at her wife, “No, it's not my fault. It's yours. Tell them.” the blonde countered.

“OKAY HOW ABOUT YOU BOTH TELL US WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING BECAUSE I AM TIRED AFTER MY 36 HOURS OF NOT SLEEPING AND NOT GETTING A PROPER NAP ON THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE COUPLES ARE MAKING LOVE WITH THE ON-CALL ROOMS AND THEY'RE ALL SO NOISY AND I HELD SO MANY SURGERIES FOR ALMOST 36 HOURS. TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING SO WE CAN FIND SOLUTION ON IT. NOW SPILL THE BEAN!” Amelia suddenly burst out.

They all looked at her, including the couple.

“I'm pregnant.” Addison

“I'm pregnant” Meredith.

It now turned to all of the heads snapped on the couple. All jaws was dropped while Amelia was smiling widely, until she realized something.

“Wait.. You both are pregnant?!” Amelia exclaimed. The couple sighed and nodded their heads.

“It was supposedly a surprise to Addie that I am pregnant, I went to my friend in Seattle to seek help. And now, she also did that. We both want to surprise each other. Now the friend that I am talking about was her friend also. Now yeah, this is what we are fighting. We are both pregnant.” Meredith explained as the redhead rested her head on the blonde's shoulder.

“Omygosh... Congrats!” Arizona said while smiling widely.

“We are now worried about how to take good care of each other, now that we are both pregnant.” Addison said and sighed.

“That's why we are here right?” Mark said, they all nodded. “When Addie's going to deliver the baby you are not allowed to see her below the waist.” Meredith possessively said while glaring at the man, who raised his both arms.

“That's it?” Amelia asked. “Okay.. Good. Now I need to go to sleep because I am really really sleepy. Good night now.” Amelia said and went upstairs with the kids because it's their sleep time, but before that they kissed Addison and Meredith and say I Love You on them.

It was a peaceful silence after Amelia closed the door of her room.

“I hope no one of our babies are twins.” Addison suddenly said, they all laughed.

“Imagine having you both a twins? Omygosh.” Arizona said.

“Yeah. You and Callie will take Addie's. Teddy and Cristina will take good care of mine.” Meredith said and grinned. Addison nodded her head as an agreement. “Woah--why us?” Cristina asked.

“Because you are my person.” Meredith said and glared at Cristina.

“We will going to have another babies..” Bailey exclaimed. Meredith and Addison ‘Aaaw’ at Miranda and hugged her. They are squeezing the small woman, earning a groaned on her.

“I swear I will not going to help if you both don't pull away.” Miranda said, instead they all pulled into the hug, Cristina was hesitant but Teddy grabbed her wrist to hug also.

I want avocado and peanut butter..” Meredith said.

I want Cheetos and mozzarella cheese..” Addison said.

They all laughed as the two pregnant said that.

Several months later..

Welcome to the world Adriane and Adeline Montgomery-Grey..” Cristina said.

“Welcome to the world Matthew and Morisette Montgomery-Grey..” Callie said.

Meredith was holding Addison's hand. “Congrats on us, Mommy Addie.” the blonde said and smiled, fighting to sleep. “Congrats to us, Mommy Mer.” Addie said. They both slept after that...