y a n g

“Is Callie and Addison's a thing?” Izzie asked, earning Meredith's attention, who remained looking down.

Cristina shrugged her shoulder, “I don't know why?” Izzie frowned. “They looked like a thing.” Izzie said and sat down inbetween Meredith and Cristina.

“They're not..” Meredith trailed and sighed. She looked at them, Izzie was confused while her person was smirking. “..a thing,” Meredith stood up after finishing her sentence. She ran towards the door as her pager starts to beep.

“That was weird..” Izzie said, Cristina was just smirking.

🥀

“You and Dr. Torres a thing?” Cristina asked Addison as she saw her standing on the nurse's station. No one was there but them only. Addison lifted her head, her eyeglass was on her bridge nose. She shoot a confuse look on Cristina, who frowned.

“A thing? Like couple? Nah.” she said and looked down again on the charts. Cristina looked suspiciously at the redhead. “Oh. Okay, Dr. Montgomery.” she said and walked down the hallway.

Something is off.

🥀

“Dr. Torres!” Cristina half yelled, Callie holds the elevator door. Cristina entered in, “Good afternoon, Dr. Yang. You have bones that are cracked? Or anything about bones?” Callie asked, Cristina looked at her.

“Are you and Dr. Montgomery's a thing?” Cristina asked quickly, Callie was stunned then she eventually laughed. She stopped when she saw how serious Cristina was. “Cristina, I am married to Dr. Robbins.” she said.

That hits Cristina.

“Oh.. Okay. Sorry Dr. Torres.” Cristina said.

“The ring, Cristina.” Callie said and went out on the elevator. Leaving a confuse Cristina.

🥀

“Dr. Yang---what's wrong with you?”Jackson asked and sat besides her.

“I am playing detective. I am figuring something.” Cristina said, Jackson remained silent while looking at her. “I will not going to kiss you, stop eyeraping me.” Cristina said and rolled her eyes earning a chuckles to Jackson.

“Just tell me when you want it, it is only open for you.” Jackson teased her. Cristina rolled her eyes, but her eyes widened when someone entered the room.

Jackson was about to say something when Cristina covered his mouth. The lights are off. They can't see them.

“Cristina asked me about you and me.” Callie said, they heard Addison's laugh. They listened intently---no Cristina listened intently while Jackson was looking at Yang.

“What did you say?” Addison asked, Callie laughed. “I'm married to Dr. Robbins,” the Latina said as a matter of fact.

“Other than that?” Addison asked suspiciously. The Latina do something that made Addison groaned, Cristina was confused. “The ring.. I told her about the ring.” Callie said. Addison chuckles. “They will never noticed the ring.” the redhead proudly said.

“Oh.. Mygosh, why can't you just tell them?” Callie asked, Addison sighed. “I am divorced. But Meredith said, she wants to make it private for a while.” Addison said.

Cristina was beyond curious. Why do her person wants to put something in public that makes Addison a little bit upset?

Cristina's eyes widened. She gasped, Callie and Addison stood up and Callie turn on the lights.

Jackson and Cristina was looking at them. “Hi?” Cristina asked. Addison's eyes widened while Callie smirked. “Oh we didn't have sex here.” Cristina said and rolled her eyes.

She jumped off the double deck bed and face Addison, “Do my person's pregnant with McDreamy's baby?” she asked.

Addison looked confused, “You think.. Oh! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA!” Addison wiped the tears on her eyes, laughing so hard. Cristina was looking at the redhead.

After a long laugh, Addison calmed down. “Ask Meredith. I want to tell you, but ask her.” Addison finally said and walked towards the door.

Callie was just looking at Cristina and Jackson. “You really don---”

“No we didn't.” Cristina said, cutting on what will Callie say. The Latina wiggle her eyebrows and went out also.

“Did they just think we are having sex on an not locked on call room?” Jackson asked, Cristina nodded her head.

🥀

“Mer.. Let's talk.” Cristina said, after a long day of full of surgery and full of being a detective. She wants to know. She's exhausted.

Meredith nodded her head while smiling at her phone.“Meredith Grey!” Cristina yelled, Meredith jumped and she almost throw her phone.

“What the hell? I almost throw my phone. What's wrong with you?” Meredith asked, putting her phone on her pocket. Cristina was observing the blonde, she's bright and shiny. But one thing is for sure, she looked content.

“What is it?” Cristina asked.

“What is what?” Meredith asked.

“WHAT IS IS?!” Cristina yelled.

Meredith jumped, “I AM MARRIED TO ADDISON MONTGOMERY GREY!” she screamed. Her eyes widened as she covered her mouth.

Cristina looked like she saw something not so bad and not so good. She blinked and tried to pinch herself.

I am married to Addison, that is my secret.

🥀

Happy 300 plus reads on this book!

Thanks for the support and appreciation!

Good Night, Rosies! 🥀