S h e N o t H e

I just imagine a scene with all of Meredith's main male love interests all fighting over her and Addison just casually walks in, takes her hand and walks out 😂 -Amy/@TheKataHimeLOL on Twitter 💓

Meredith blew a big deep breath while looking at Seattle Grace Hospital entrance door. She looked besides her and saw the teasing smirk of Cristina.

"Just enter, Mer," she said. Meredith frowned and swat Cristina's arm.

"Just hide me when needed!" Meredith said and hissed. Cristina rose an eyebrow, she pointed behind her.

And here her day goes again. She sighed before turning around. She saw Derek and his McDreamy smile. "Good morning, Dr. Grey," he said. Meredith nodded her head, "Good morning too, Dr. Shepherd," She said and walked towards the entrance of Seattle Grace Hospital. Derek was behind Meredith, trying to woo her.

"Do you have any plans later? Dinner? Drinks? At Joe's?" Derek asked. Meredith was about to say she has plans when someone cleared his throat behind her.

"Good morning, Dr. Grey," Andrew said. Meredith saw a glimpse of Cristina smirking at her.

"Good morning, De Luca," Meredith said. Derek scoffed and they all went inside the elevator. Cristina was behind them.

The elevator was about to close when someone said, "Hold it!" And Andrew held the elevator door before it closes. Riggs entered the elevator together with Link.

"Good morning, Dr. Grey," Link and Riggs said in unison.

Meredith internally facepalm but still manage to say Good morning too to them. She heard Cristina's snicker behind. Meredith sighed as the elevator closed.

"Do you have any plans later, Dr. Grey?" Andrew, Riggs, Link and Derek asked.

"Hey I did asked first!" Derek said.

"Did she say YES already, Dr. Shepherd?" Riggs countered.

"8pm Dr. Grey?" Link asked.

"Joe's later, Dr. Grey?" Andrew asked.

All the boys glared at each other, Meredith was too embarrassed with what's happening. She opened her mouth, all the men looked on her. But the elevator dings and the door opened.

Meredith jumped a bit when someone held her waist. "Good morning, Mer," Meredith's eyes widened and she smiled when she turn around. She saw the ever so gorgeous Addison Montgomery.

"Good morning, Addie!" She said and chuckles. Addison intertwines her finger on Meredith's. All the men jaw dropped with the situation.

Meredith kissed Addison's lips, making the redhead to wrap her arms on Meredith's waist and pulled her away on the elevator. Addison smirked on all of the men inside, "Sorry boys but Meredith Grey is mine," She said, Meredith blushed so hard when Addison kissed her lips and the elevator closed.

Meredith thought that they will going to give up. But she was wrong. After her shift, she saw Riggs, Andrew, Link and even Derek on the exit of the hospital. She sighed before fighting over not to go home until they are gone or don't talk to them and make them feel like they don't see them. But it was way too late because Andrew already saw her.

"Do you need a ride home, Dr. Grey?" Derek asked. Meredith shook her head.

"Tequila Shots at Joe's, Dr. Grey?" Andrew asked. Meredith shook her head again.

"Are you tired? Maybe a fine restaurant would help?" Riggs said. Meredith sighed and shook her head.

"Anything that you want, Dr. Grey?" Link asked. Meredith shook her head.

"Maybe a cup of coffee?" Finn asked. Meredith was surprised that Finn was there but she still managed to shook her head.

"Maybe you all need to go home?" A deep voice behind Meredith make all the men to look behind the blonde.

Derek scoffed, "Addison, Meredith is in love with me. So stop dreaming," He said.

Addison smirked. "Oh really? Just because your nickname was McDreamy that doesn't mean she is in love with you, maybe you are the one who was dreaming," Derek clenched his fist and he was glaring at Addison before he left.

Riggs was about to say something when Addison looked at him, his face paled. "And you, your wife is admitted on the hospital, instead of bugging my girlfriend why don't you go there and comfort her?" Addison said and rose an eyebrow. Riggs was scratching the back of his head while going inside the hospital.

"You," She said to Link, "Go to Amelia, you were dating her right? She's pregnant and she needs you! Stop pestering my wife!" Addison hissed. Link's eyes widened and he jogged inside the hospital to look for Amelia.

"Do you want me to say something to you too?" Addison asked Andrew, who was silent the entire time. "You don't know me," Andrew said. Addison smirked. Meredith's eyes widened and hold the redhead's arms, trying to stop her.

"You banged Meredith's sister, Maggie on the on call room. On the living room of Mer's house. On the bathroom and even on the kitchen counter of my girlfriend's house. And now that she was gone for a while you were bugging Mer? Now, I don't know you?" Andrew's jaw dropped and processing what Addison said.

Addison scooped Meredith, who squealed and blushed. "And you," She said and walked towards the exit of Seattle Grace Hospital. "We need to talk," She said and smirked. "In our bed," She said. Meredith giggle, "Oh do we really need to?" She asked and wiggle her eyebrows. Addison rose an eyebrow, "I will treat you like an oreo later," She said and put Meredith on the passenger's seat.

Meredith's eyebrows furrowed. She put her seatbelt on and closed the door. Addison walked towards the other side of the car. She closed the door and put her seatbelt.

"An oreo?" Meredith asked, Addison starts the engine. A playful smirk was tugged on her lips, "I will split your legs open and lick what is in the inside," Addison said. Meredith's jaw dropped and she can feel someone down there became so wet.

Addison winked and drive towards the blonde's house.

Fin.