V i o l e n c e!

Meredith clenched her fist while she is writing, Mark chuckles beside her.

"Red is hot," Mark teased her and chuckles again. Meredith rolled her eyes, 'Of course, Addie was hot, you idiot,' Meredith thought, biting her inside cheek to avoid herself from talking back on his teacher.

Derek groaned, "She is not, there's so many hot girls outside, right, Mer?" with a grin on his lips, Meredith wants to ripped his lips.

A roll on her eyes makes the two men to chuckles. She slammed the ballpen down, crashing it into two. The two men raise their hands but the smirk was still plastered on their faces.

Addison came in with a smile, kissing the temple of Meredith, who clenched her jaw when she heard the groans and whistle of Derek and Mark.

"You okay?" the redhead asked, massaging the blonde's jaw.

Meredith just nod, "Yeah," she tiredly said and force a small smile.

"Mer, violence is not the answer," Addison said as she hold the ballpen on the blonde's hand and move it away.

"Yeah, it's not," Derek mockingly said, Mark nod his head and grins.

"Yeah, because obviously, its a question," Meredith gritted her teeth on the two men, Addison snaked her arms around Meredith's waist, "What?" Addison asked.

"Violence is a question, and the answer is Yes!" Meredith said and was so pissed on Mark and Derek constantly mocking and teasing her.

"Mer, no," Addison whispered and try to move Meredith away.

"Move your tiny girlfriend away," Derek said and chuckles, Mark's eyebrows furrowed at Derek.

Addison suddenly let Meredith go, "Go, your right," Addison said and crossed her arms below her chest.

Everyone gasped when Meredith jumped to crashed her fist on Derek's nose, who fell on the floor with the sudden punch.

"Oh, 3 points," Mark teased Derek, who groans then wipe his nose that has a blood on it.

"Mark!? I thought you are on my side!?" Derek hissed. "Yes, until you crossed the line," Mark said and move to the other direction, leaving Derek behind.

Addison grins and get her girlfriend's wrist and went to the elevator to see Callie.

Meredith stuck her tongue out on Derek's groans and glares.

A/n: for Sophiamera1 for always supporting and leaving comments on my works ❤️‍🔥🥺