r e p l a c e m e n t

A/N: I am really manifesting Addison on GA 18 as a temporarily replacement for Carina 😭

Bailey and Meredith smiled at Carina. “We will going to miss you here,” Meredith said. Maya was behind them.

“You will take..” Bailey trailed, Carina sighed and shook her head, “She has work to do here,” Carina said and held Maya's hand.

“But I will going to drive her to the airport,” Maya said, Carina smiled.

“Yeah, my temporary replacement was almost here, we need to go now, my flight is in an hour,” Carina said and the couple waved at Bailey and Meredith.

Meredith sighed, “Who is the temporary replacement?” she asked and looked at Bailey, who smirked.

“Just wait, Grey. SHE will arrive soon, don't be too excited,” Bailey said and tap the shoulder of the blonde and went inside the hospital.

Meredith knew something will happened. Her heart beat raced.

‘It can't be her right?’

It's been 5 years since she saw the redhead.

She was thinking about Addison, who was busy in LA.

‘What if she have a husband?’

‘Is she happy now?’

Meredith shook her head and went inside. She went to her interns and gave them task to do and doctors to assist on that day.

Lexie was looking at Meredith, “What Grey?” Meredith asked and looked up. Lexie smiled a bit, “You reading backwards?” the young intern asked, making Meredith to blushed.

“She's thinking of the replacement, three,” Cristina said and put the chart besides Meredith, who rolled her eyes.

(Lexie's alive and Cristina didn't left. I missed the three of them😭)

“I told you not to call me three right, Dr. Yang?” Lexie said and frowned a bit.

“Whatever you say, three. So, you are busy reading that backwards and not knowing that the person you were thinking arrived already?” Cristina asked, Meredith's breath hitched.

She's processing what Cristina said.

‘that the person you were thinking arrived already?’

‘the person you were thinking arrived already?’

‘person you were thinking arrived already?’

‘you were thinking arrived already?’

‘were thinking arrived already?’

‘arrived already?’

‘arrived already?’

‘arrived already?’

Meredith blinked when a hand was being waved on her face.

“Huh?” she asked and looked besides her.

Addison freaking hot Montgomery was smiling at her.

“Ah!” she shrieked and jumped a bit.

“Hi to you too, Dr. Grey,” Addison joked lightly, making Cristina and Lexie to chuckes.

“Dr. Montgomery, hi!” Meredith said and composed herself.

“Dr. Bailey, nice to see you again,” Addison said while looking at the back of Meredith, the blonde turned around and saw Bailey who's smirking at her.