m i l k s h a k e

A/N: I saw Dr. Bailey's craving inside the or. Then I remembered that Addison was rich kid. Then I wanna put sum those 2 things together. Meredith was resident here okay? Derek is alive here. Everyone's alive here. Golden Grey's cast are all in here(hopefully). Blah blah blah sorry I am rambling again, enjoy!

In the middle of surgery, Meredith stopped and looked around, "Anything wrong, Dr. Grey?" George asked, Meredith nodded her head. "I want a milkshake," Meredith said and sighed.

Everyone on the OR looked at each other with a confused look. Addison who was sitting on the gallery, can't help but to be amused. 'She's having some cravings' Addison thought of herself.

Addison suddenly stood up, Derek look at her, "I will going to get something," she said and left the gallery. Meredith continued the operation but still craving for a milkshake. After the surgery, Meredith was silently washing her hand when a milkshake appeared on her side.

She smiled and took it, she looked at the person who gave her and saw Addison, "Thanks Dr. Montgomery," Meredith said and blushed.

"We are alone, Mer," Addison said and caressed the blonde's flat stomach. "Thanks Addie," she said and sipped on the straw. "Ah.. Finally," Meredith said and giggle. "Is he making you crave?" Addison asked, Meredith frowned, "SHE makes me crave," she insisted.

They're having some arguments about the gender of their baby. Yes, them. Addison chuckles and took her handkerchief and wiped the blonde's sweat. While. Meredith was happily enjoying her milkshake. "This taste so good," Meredith said and throw the cup on the trashcan. "Satisfied?" Addison teased her, Meredith leaned and leave a peck at Addison's lips before uttering, "Satisfied."

When they went outside the OR, they put their own Medusa and Satan faces. Nobody knew about their babies. About them. Because they want it to be in private. Except for Cristina, of course.

"Want me to buy you milkshake?" Cristina asked when she spotted Meredith, the latter chuckles. "Nah, I already drink one," she said and Cristina smiled. "She is spoiling you so much," Cristina teased her.

"Who's spoiling Meredith?" Derek asked, Merdith's smile fades away. "Nothing, Dr. Shepherd," she said and passed by the man, but Derek held her wrist. "Why are you so mad at me?" Derek asked. Meredith rose an eyebrow, "Have you forgotten that you called me a whore on stairs last month?" Meredith said, Derek glared at her.

"Dr. Grey, Dr. Bailey's looking on you," Addison said, Cristina took Meredith's hand and went to see Bailey.

Addison rolled her eyes at Derek who was looking at Meredith. She turned to see the charts of her patients.

A/N: I am doing bunch of cravings, I love doing this. So bear with me---😭