T a k e C a r e

"Babe, someone texted you," Meredith said while sitting on the bed, Addison peaked her head out on the shower, "Who is it? Can you check it?" She pleads. 

Meredith was taken back a bit, she blinks. Addison looked at her, "What?" she asked when she noticed the blonde was not moving. Meredith opened her mouth but close it then open it then decided to close it. 

Addison move inside the shower and get her bathrobe, she went out naked and wet from the bath. Her girlfriend's eyes widened a bit. 

Oh.. So sexy..

Addison walk towards her girlfriend and stopped in front of her, she tied her bathrobe tight to avoid distractions. She crouched in front of Meredith and cupped its cheeks. Meredith jumped a bit because of Addison's cold hands. 

"Mer.. Are you okay?" she asked. Her lover sighed, this made Addison to finally decide to sit beside the blonde. 

"I just... You want me to check your phone?" Meredith asked softly, Addison nodded her head. "That's your personal space," Meredith murmured, Addison smiled and kissed the blonde's forehead, "Mer, I wanted you to check it because I want you to know that you can trust me," she said. 

"Derek was getting mad when I check his phone," Meredith said, tears was forming her eyes. Addison's eyes widened, "Mer.. Did he do something on you when you did that?" she asked. Meredith looked away and shake her head, side to side. 

Addison looked intently at her then rose an eyebrow, "Mer," she sternly said. The blonde swallowed hard before nodding her head. 

"He.. Accidentally throw his phone on me," she said. Addison's jaw dropped, "What the— Your temple scar, he did that!?" she asked. Meredith was shaking but still manage to nod. 

Addison sighed, she slowly and carefully wrapped her arms around Meredith. A sigh slipped out on the blonde's lips. 

A moment of silent. 

Thoughts are running through their heads. 

'How dare he to do that..'

'Is she mad because I said that to her?'

'I will protect her no matter what'

'Please.. I hope she will not going to leave me'

"Please don't leave me," "I will protect you no matter what happen," Meredith and Addison spilled out in unison. 

Addison's jaw dropped, Meredith's cheeks heated up. 

"Mer, I will not going to leave you," she said. Meredith's tears fell down, she really hates being weak, or even making people see how weak she was, but with Addison she knew she will never judged her. Addison kissed her lips softly. That's the difference.. She is soft, he is rough on her. 

"Baby, please.. Stop crying," Addison begged and wipe Meredith's tears using her thumbs. 

Meredith nodded her head and smiled, "I love you," she whispered. Addison smiled, "Well Satan loves you too," she joked, Meredith playfully rolled her eye balls, "Medusa is in love with Satan too," she countered back. 

Addison groaned and start to tickle the blonde, who kept on laughing so hard. They are interrupted by Addison's phone, Meredith looked at her, Addison nodded her head, "Answer it please?" Addison asked. Meredith smiled and lean to leave a peck on her lover's lips. 

She reached for the phone of Addison. Her eyebrows furrowed.

Mark Sloan calling... 

"It was Dr. Sloan," she said. Addison make her sat on her lap before sitting down. She answered the call and put it on speaker. Meredith was still panting because of the tickles of Addison. 

"Hey, Red, can I borrow your car?" Mark asked on the other line, Addison's eyebrow rose up. 

"Got a hot date?" she joked, Mark chuckles. 

"Teddy and I have a date today, please? Is that Meredith? Grey, please.." Mark asked. 

Meredith shrugged her shoulder and mouths, Let him. Addison kissed her lips. 

"Okay okay, take care," Addison said and rolled her eyes when she heard Mark's YES! at the background. Meredith chuckles and kissed her shoulder blades, her bathrobe fell down. 

Meredith bit her lower lip when Addison's right nipple was peaking. 

"Thanks, Red, I will," Mark said. 

"Of the car," Addison said. Meredith's eyes widened while there's a moment of silent on the car. 

"What?" Mark and Meredith asked. Addison smirked. 

"Take care of the car," she said and end up the call. Meredith laughed so hard. 

"Babe! That was mean!" she said but still laughing. 

Addison rolled her eyeballs, "He always giving me back my car with a scratch on it," Meredith gasped. 

"I think its a bad idea then," Meredith said. This time they both laugh so hard.