T h e y F l i r t F o r T h e m

Addison shake her head as she kept walking while talking to Callie.

"Come on Addie, she is into you!" Callie said.

Addison stopped and stare at her, "Keep your tone down, Callie. Meredith is not into me, she is into men, not women," She said and start walking again.

"Then why did she kissed me?" Callie asked.

This made the redhead to stop walking and glare at her bestfriend.

"See! Your jealous!" Callie screamed.

"I'm not, tone your voice do-" Addison was cut when Meredith and Cristina was walking passed by on them.

Her eyes was suddenly fixed with the blonde, who is looking so cute and hot on the messy bun of hers.

Her eyes widened when Callie stopped them, she immediately walk towards Callie.

"Nice shirt Grey," Callie compliments.

The blonde's eyebrows knitted together and looked down her shirt, then she smiled, "Thanks Dr. Torres," she said.

Addison hold the hand of Callie, trying to pull her away.

"But I bet it would look better on Addie's hotel room floor!" Callie said, Addison and Meredith blushed deeply.

"Did she just hit on you.. for Dr. Montgomery?" Cristina asked, amused.

"She bet too!" Cristina suddenly answered.

Meredith covered her person's mouth.

Addison covered Callie's mouth too.

They both shyly mouth's sorry on each other and chose the other direction.

"She has a hot on you!" Cristina said.

"I bet she wanna rail you now," Callie said.

Meredith and Addison swat their bestfriend's arm while blushing deeply but smiling widely.