T h e P r o b l e m & T h e F a k e B l o o d

A/n: I don't know how the hell did I put the two on one shot but here you go!

Addison picked her phone up when she saw Meredith's name flashed on her screen.

"Mer-" she was cut off.

"We have a problem..." Meredith said seriously.

Addison looked around and move to the corner, "Where the hell are you?" she asked concerned.

Meredith sighed deeply, "That's the problem," she said.

Addison looked so confused then her face went flat, "How the hell will you get lost at Seattle Grace hospital?" she asked.

Meredith groans, "I don't know where am I!" she said frustrated.

"Did you even got the clown costume and fake blood?" Addison asked and carefully sneaked out the hall room.

A silence on the other line makes her worried. She opened her iPad and secretly open the gps she put on the blonde's phone.

She sighed when she got the location of the blonde.

"Mer? Mer?" she asked, start walking to the elevator.

"Wait..." Meredith whispered.

Addison tapped the 3rd floor, "What do you mean by wait!? What's happening?" she asked.

Meredith gasped softly, then silence again.

Addison was tapping her heels impatiently at the floor.

The moment the door went open, she hurriedly run outside.

Meredith stare at her with her fangs and blood was dripping down her body.

Addison's eyes went wide as she saw Derek and Rose on the floor, her gaze went to the gallon that Meredith was holding.

"You wanted fake blood?" Meredith asked.

An audible gulped escaped on the redhead.

"I saw them.. I.. he.. h-he cheated on m-me.. I n-never.. i-intend t-to kill them.." Meredith whispered.

Addison nod her head and run towards the blonde and hugged her, pulling her to the corner and put the gallon of blood on the side.

"I t-thought you want.. blood.." Meredith whispered.

"I forgot the word FAKE, it's my fault, you need to make those fangs disappear," she calmly said.

Meredith looked at her, "Your not.. afraid?" she asked.

Addison looked at her, then her eyes went red and she opened her mouth and her fangs appeared then she calmed herself down and her normal teeth appeared, her fangs disappeared.

"Cool!" Meredith smiled widely.

"What do you mean by cool!? You killed two people! It's not cool!" Addison said and massage her temple.

A pout appear on the blonde's lips.

"Okay, okay, next time ask me, okay? Don't just kill people like that," she said.

Meredith nod her head but her pout was still plastered on her lips.

Addison kissed her lips and hold the blonde tight as she run towards the stairs so quick until they reach the rooftop.

Meredith's eyes widened as she amusingly looked around.

"You can run too!" she said and looked at Addison, who chuckles.

"Now, remove the shirt and put this," Addison said and gave her new shirt.

Meredith nod her head and starts to remove her clothes and put the new ones.

"Why do you need fake blood?" Meredith asked.

"It's Halloween you silly," Addison said.

Meredith gasped, "The people on the hallway.. they're not vampires?!" she asked.

Addison's palm landed on her forehead. "Jesus Christ," she whispered then smiled when Meredith kissed her lips.

Resources: incorrectquotesmcu