u h - o h

A/N: 5 days since I last update this one. I'm sorry I really am busy and I hope y'all are doing okay. Comment what you feel in the comment section I might do one shots for them too, for making up with y'all guys. I love y'all. This is MEREDITH'S POV ONLY okay? Thanks!

I woke up and saw Addison who was sleeping soundly besides me. I smiled but eventually frowned when I remember her teasing me last night. Rolling her eyes on me also. I smirked when I thought of a thing I buy 3 days ago.

“Is Addison's off today?”
sent 6:56 am

“Ah yeah why?”
recieved 7:02 am

“Nothing.”
sent 7:12 am

I smirked when I dropped my phone besides of bed and carefully placed a gentle kissed on Addison's lips. I froze a bit when she stilled. I smiled when she sleep again.

Perfect

I ran to the cabinet of our and get the red sexy pair of lingerie and walked towards the bathroom. I slipped all my clothes last night off my body and put the lingerie. I bit my lip while looking at my body.

Addison bought this lingerie when we go to LA. I smirked when I remember something.

“It's just a lingerie!” Addison said and whines. I frowned, “It's a 450 dollars lingerie!” I said. Addison giggle and pouts her lip.

“Nope, don't make that face,” I said and she stood up. I shook my head, “I love you,” Addison said. “I love you too, but we will going to bring this back on the store where you bought it,” I said. Addison shook her head, “Nah,” she said and starts to bit her lip.

“Just try it please?” she asked. I sighed and silently looked at her. She was smiling at me. “Fine! But we will going to bring this back!” I said and went to the bathroom. I put it and stepped outside the bathroom.

I heard Addison's gasped while her eyes widened. “That is a sexy lingerie,” she said and step forward on me. I rose an eyebrow, “The lingerie only?” I asked. She giggle and kissed my neck, “You are much hotter than the lingerie,” she said and starts to suck my neck.

“A-addie!” I moaned out when she dragged me on the bed. “We need to bring this back!” I hissed but she never listens, my jaw dropped when I saw my gift lingerie on her. It was a wine color one. I bit my lip and held her waist.

“Naughty redhead,” I said. She giggle and bit my earlobe, “Only for you blondie,” she said and winks. I pushed her on the bed and she squealed.

I blinked when I heard a groaned on our bedroom. I remained silent. “Mer?” Addison said. I can see how she sighed, maybe she was thinking I was on the hospital. I smirked when she stood to see the view on the window.

I slowly walked towards her and covered her mouth. She gasped when I pinched her nipple. Yes she was still naked.

“Good morning, Monty,” I said and kissed her neck. Uncovering her mouth, she spin around and was about to whine when she saw my outfit.

“Fck! It's too early!” she hissed, I rose an eyebrow and cupped her sex making her curse.

“It's too early but you are so wet baby,” I said and step back making Addison to groaned. I smirked and wiggle my eyebrow, she pouts her lip and I held her hand and make way to our bed again.