f u c k e d up

I hate it.

She's staring, they're staring.

I can take Derek's eyes staring at my soul.

But..

I can't take her eyes, looking at me..

Staring at me.

Like she saw me naked.

I know, I'm straight.. I am. I am straight. Sadie is just an experiment. I am straight. But damn, she makes me questioned my gender when she licked her lips while looking at me. The way she brushed her arms on mine when we passed each other some charts. The way she say my name.

I'm fucked up, again.

I blushed at that thought. I rushed towards the office of I don't know who. All I want is to be somewhere else.

I sighed when I saw Derek entered, with his dreamy eyes. “Leave, please..” I pleaded, he was staring at me. He took one step forward, I shook my head.

“Derek.. Please..” I said, not looking at his eyes.

“Why? Meredith.. I am divorced.. We are free to do whatever we want,” He asked softly, I can't..

“I.. Can't.. Don't look at me.. Just go..” my voice cracked.

They are divorced?!

Derek hold my elbow, I jumped a bit. I pushed him away, I shook my head.

“What's wrong? I thought we are okay.. You are the love of my life..” he said, I laughed on his face.

“We are not okay,” I said. ‘I'm not okay’

“Why? I left her for you,” He said, my blood boiled. I glared at him.

“You left your 11 years wife for me?! Wow! What do you want me to feel huh? Happy? Huh?!” I burst out, Derek looked at me.

“What is wrong with you?! Yes! I left Addison for you! I left her because I love you..” he said, I shook my head.

“Then 10 years after I choose to be with you, and you will go away and you will find younger than me,” I said, he hissed and grabbed my wrist.

“She cheated on me!” he said, I scoff.

“You cheated on her using me!” I shouted on his face. Derek looked at me with disbelief.

“Why are you defending her?” he asked, I let my tears fall, I smiled sadly, “I fell in love with your ex-wife..” His jaw dropped.

“What did you just said?” he asked, still not believing on what I said, neither am I.

“I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH. YOUR. EX. GORGEOUS. LEGGY. SMART. AMAZING. WIFE.” I said while looking straight on his eyes.

Pain crossed his eyes, he clenched his jaw before he can grab me again..

We both looked at the door when someone gasped.

My eyes widened, No.. No..

Addison was staring at us, her hand is on her mouth, I can see tears falling on her eyes.

I removed my heels, Derek grabbed my arm, I pulled it.

“Meredith!” he shouted, I never looked back.

I run towards the door, Addison was crying, shit. She ran away.

“Addie! No!” I shouted. She ran in the middle crowd. I was looking around, I can't find her.

I jumped on the stage, I can't lose her.

All eyes are on me.

I grabbed the mic on the host's hand.