W i p e t h e S e a t

A/N: This is on my drafts for almost 6 weeks now. I tried to finish it and viola! I did. And this is for the days or weeks that I didn't update here. Not for 18 y/o and below. Thanks!!!

Meredith noticed something on Addison, whenever the redhead was going to sit she will going to wipe the chair before sitting.

Today, she was observing her girlfriend. Callie, Arizona and hers was in the middle of the noisy crowd in the canteen of Seattle Grace Hospital.

They were waiting for Addison, who suddenly showed up with a tray of salad. Meredith smiled and waved her hand to make Addison see her. The redhead automatically smiled and walked towards their table.

“Hi! Sorry I am late,” Addison said and put the tray on the table. She pulled the chair and wipe it before sitting on it. Meredith looked so amused, she smirks.

Addison looked at her with a confuse look. “What?” she asked Meredith, who shook her head.

Callie and Arizona was telling stories about the surgeries they had. Until, Callie asked Addison.

“Why are you wiping the chair before sitting on them?” Addison chuckles. “Is it a big deal?” she asked. Arizona shrugged her shoulder.

“I was just wondering,” Callie said. Meredith chuckles, making the three of them to look at her.

“She's Addison, she hates when a piece of dirt was on her clothes. You need to wipe it before sitting on it,” Meredith said smirking at Addison, who gulps with the last sentence.

“Okay, what's wrong with you?” Arizona asked Meredith, who shrugged her shoulder. They peacefully have lunch, Meredith was caressing her girlfriend's thigh.

Addison gulped, they are all startle when Arizona and Callie's being paged. The couple left them, Meredith smirked.

“What?” Addison asked. Meredith took a tissue and wipe the lips of Addison before whispering, “I wanna wipe it, so I can sit on it later,” she seductively said and stood up.

Addison's jaw dropped when she finally realized what was Meredith trying to say. She felt something down there was getting wet on the thought of Meredith sitting on her face.

Meredith left a speechless and blushing Addison, who was startled but her pager. She stood up and bit her lips when she felt that she is soaking wet down there.

“I need a cold shower later,” Addison whispered on herself.

The day went on for the couples. Meredith was the first one to go home because Bailey said so. She ordered pizza and set up Mr. And Mrs. Smith on the tv for movie. She wait for her girlfriend to come home.

After 30 mins, Addison came home, tired. She sighed before putting her coat and car keys on the counter. Addison was stunned with the living room set up. She smiled when Meredith gave her a warm smile, the blonde run towards her and hugged her.

‘Finally, my home’ Addison thought at the back of her head. Meredith smiles and lead Addison to the middle of the living room. She gave her the pizza, “Pizza for my lady?” Meredith said. Addison get one piece of pizza and munch it.

Meredith plays the movie, Addison was busy eating while watching movie. After eating pizza, Addison's head was on Meredith's shoulder. They are both peacefully watching when Meredith caressed her thigh.

Meredith stopped when she remember something, Addison was looking at her. “I forgot something,” Meredith said. Addison was about to ask what is it when Meredith stood up and run to their room.

Addison scoffed when she saw Meredith with a tissue paper. Addison rolled her eyes and ate pizza again. Meredith laughed at her girlfriend's reaction.

After eating pizza, Meredith really wipe Addison's lips. “Mer!?” Addison frowned, while Meredith smirked and kissed her girlfriend's lips. This made Addison to be caught on guard but she let Meredith to be the lead.

She love it when Meredith tried to be a top, but always fails. The blonde bit the redhead's lower lip as she straddles on the latter's waist. Addison let out a gasped, Meredith took that a chance to put her tongue and play with Addison's tongue.

Addison moaned and pull away, Meredith was gasping air, until Addison pulled her shorts off. Meredith giggles when Addison almost ripped her shorts. She's excited to eat her, making Meredith to be wet down there.

Meredith took a tissue, Addison huffed but do anything to stop the blonde on wiping her mouth again. Addison smirked and lift Meredith's buttocks to her face.

“Addison!” Meredith gasped when Addison licked her through her panty.

The redhead bit her clit, she moaned loudly. “A-addie.. T-the p-panty..” she whispers, but her head was tilted up, holding on the couch tight.

“Sure,” Addison said and ripped her sexy black lingerie. “Addie!!!” Meredith screams and gasped. She looked down, she saw Addison's eyebrow rose up but smirking on her.

“That's expensive!” Meredith said. Addison scoffed, “Tsk,” she dive her mouth on the blonde's cunt.

Meredith's rants became moans. Addison snaked her arms around Meredith's waist, locking the body of the blonde on her face. Meredith grind her hips as Addison sucked her clit. Meredith let out a gasped, she knead her boobs, eyes rolling back.

Addison smirked, Meredith felt the smirked on her skin, she gasped when Addison enters her tongue on her entrance, “Oh god.. Oh.. Ooh~” Meredith moaned so loud. Addison move the blonde's body up and down, Meredith got the memo and start to move up and down.

Addison sneaked her hands up to the blonde's boobs. She cupped the boobs of Meredith, then using her thumb and index finger, she pinched the blonde's boobs as she twirl her tongue inside the blonde.

Meredith don't know how to react, but one thing is so sure.

She is in heaven, on Addison's arms.

She gasped then moaned loudly when she felt her orgasm crashing on her body. Her legs shake uncontrollably, but when Meredith fell above Addison's body, the latter pushed her up and lick her orgasm.

Meredith's orgasms prolong for almost a minute.

Addison smiled and licked her lips, “Tired already, sweetheart?” she teased the blonde, who was gasping air.

The blonde suddenly turn around, her face was now facing the cunt of Addison's.

“We are just starting, Monty,” she said and smirked. Look below her, Addison growls on her and starts to lick her again. Meredith moaned and lick Addison's fold also.

Addison enters 1 finger inside the blonde, who sucked hard on the redhead's clit. This made the two to moans.

Addison thrust her finger in and out, Meredith suddenly entered 2 fingers in. She felt Addison's body arched. She smirked, but it fades when Addison thrust 3 fingers in. They both start thrusting each others' fingers on their partners cunt.

Addison was gasping loud, sign that she will cum. Meredith thrust her fingers deeper and faster then using her other hand, she pinched the redhead's clit. Addison on the other hand can feel Meredith's legs are start to shake agaim. She moaned so loud and sucked the blonde's clit as she buried her fingers deep inside and spread them.

They both moaned loudly, as Meredith felt her another orgasm that night and Addison's first orgams. They both stopped but rub each other's clit. Riding their orgasms off.

Addison pull Meredith to face her, the blonde kissed her. They both moaned when they taste each other's orgasms.

Meredith pull away, “That was amazing,” she said and blushed, buried her face on the redhead's neck. Addison chuckles, “Glad to be on your service,” she said and pull the blanket to their naked bodies.

They both fell asleep, naked and tangled with each other.