🍏

Addison was holding a green apple when she entered the hospital. Callie and Mark who was busy talking saw the redhead, "Red!" Mark said, making Callie to roll her eyes.

"Good morning, Dr. Torres and Dr. Sloan," Addison said and smiled. Callie chuckles, "Someone got laid last night," she joked, Addison smirked at her bestfriend. The Latina gasped while Mark chuckles.

"Torres, who wouldn't want to be with Red right?" Mark asked and wink at Addison, who rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Mark," she said and walked towards her office. She put her bag on the desk and get her coat.

"Good morning, Dr. Montgomery," Meredith said and smiled. Addison chuckles, "Get inside, Grey," she said and turn around.

"I already am, last night," Meredith said and was about to get the apple when Addison get it first.

The redhead blushed on the blonde's remark. "Want a bite?" she seductively asked. Meredith bit her lower lip, "Yeah, let me take a bite!" the blonde said and tries to get the apple.

Addison was wearing a 7 inch heels on that day. The redhead stood up, Meredith jumped to get the apple. "Uh.. Uh... Uh.." Addison said and chuckles. Meredith pouted her lips.

Addison smirked and slowly bite the apple and looked at Meredith, "Sure, take it from my mouth," Addison said.

Meredith's eyes darkened with lust and make Addison to sat on her desk. She kissed the redhead's lips, trying to get some permission to enter but Addison kept her teeth shut. Meredith became impatient, she bit Addison's lower lip and pinched the redhead's nipple.

Addison was surprised with the sudden move, she moaned making her teeth to open. Meredith took the chance to scoop the apple using her tongue and step back. Leaving a flustered Addison.

Meredith chew the apple and smiled, "Apple from Satan's mouth is much delicious than an ordinary one," the blonde said and smirked. Addison chuckles and wiped the blonde's lips who has red lips. Meredith did the same also.

Addison was about to took a bite again when Meredith took the apple and kissed the redhead.

Addison's eyes suddenly shut when she felt the blonde's lips are moving. Meredith spread the redhead's legs apart and Addison locked the blonde in between her legs. Meredith's hand starts to roam at the redhead's body, they pull away with the hug and smiled.

"I missed you," Meredith said, Addison chuckles. "I missed you too," the redhead said.

"Why do you have an apple?" Meredith asked. Addison's eyes widened, "Oh shit," she said. The door suddenly opened, revealing pregnant Bailey.

"Dr. Montgomery, did you buy me a green apple?" Miranda asked, Addison gulped while Meredith can't look into the resident's eyes.

"Uh, I f-forgot, Amanda," Addison nervously said, Meredith cough to hide her chuckles while Miranda frowned. "Miranda," she said and was about to go when she saw the apple on Meredith's hand.

"Seriously?" Miranda asked when she saw a red tint on the apple. Meredith and Addison blushed.

"Stop eating each other, we need to save lives," Miranda said and left.

Addison was so embarassed while Meredith starts to laugh.

"Hey! It's not funny!" Addison said.

"You forgot that you bought it for her?" Meredith asked. Addison just nodded her head.

"You enjoyed it," Addison teased Meredith, who blushed.

Sorry for not being active:'(
Crdts: @mchctty on twitter ♡

Sorry for not being active:'(Crdts: @mchctty on twitter ♡