p & p

Addison and Meredith decided to go to Callie's apartment. Cristina and Izzie. Arizona and Callie. Was there also.

They all sat on the living room of the apartment, but Cristina and Izzie sat on the couch.

Meredith fake a cough making them to look at her. She smirked, Cristina rolled her eyes but Meredith ignored it.

“I have a question,” she said.

“What is it?” Izzie asked and kissed Cristina's cheeks.

“What's the difference between Pink and Purple?” Meredith asked. Addison and the two couples looked at her.

“They're two different color, baby,” Addison said. Meredith shrugged her shoulder.

“Yeah, Addison was right,” Arizona said.

Meredith smirked, “I need other answer,” she said and chuckles. They all think so hard until Cristina burst out, “Oh just tell us!” and Meredith laughed.

“How tight you hold it,” Meredith said. Addison's eyes widened. Callie and Arizona gasped. Izzie blushed while Cristina's eyes widened.

“Oh ghad,” Cristina said and went to the kitchen.

“Omygosh Grey?!” Arizona said.

“What? I am right!” Meredith said and laughed so hard.

“Where did you even get that baby?” Addison asked. Meredith pouted her lips, “Last night, on you,” she said. Addison's jaw dropped.

All of them smirked at the redhead, who buried her face on the blonde's neck.

“Hmm.. It's Addison's idea,” Callie said. A pillow fly on the Latina's face.

“HEY!” Callie said and they all laughed.

“You hold my thigh hard,” Meredith whispered at the redhead.