D r e s s & B l a z e r

Addison was holding a cup of coffee as she turn to walk towards the bed, with her oversize knit ivory folded it a bit on her arm and tucked in on her blue sweathose jaguarprint and her black double buckle silicone footbed slide sandals, she was trying to be comfortable, alone.

She stopped when she saw Mer, entered her hotel room. Confusion filled the redhead's head. She look down and her eyes widened a bit, Meredith was wearing a black suit. Her jaw dropped a bit when her eyes dropped on the suit Mer was wearing.

She carefully move backwards and place the coffee on the first coffee table she saw. She run to her cabinets and open them all.

Fuck! How did I forget!?

"Addie?" Meredith softly asked. Looking around. Her gaze stopped when she saw her girlfriend. She bite her lower lip as Addison walk towards her..

Addie was wearing a pink ruched bodycon dress that has slit in front and her heels, of course. Meredith was busy drooling over Addison, so does the latter.

Meredith was wearing Denny Velvet oversize blazer with nothing underneath. Standing in front of each other. Drooling while busy checking out on each other's outfit.

"Wow," Mer whispered.

"Yeah... Wow," Addison breaths out.

They both look at each other's face and smiled, Mer hold Addie's waist as the redhead wrapped her arms around the blonde's neck.

"You are beautiful," They both said in unison, blushing lightly. Meredith lean to leave a quick peck on Addison's lips. Addie smiled and wipe the slight lipstick smudge on Mer's lips. "Don't get mad," Addie whispered. Meredith rose an eyebrow, "I forgot... We have a date," Addie admits.

Meredith chuckles softly, "I'm an hour early, babe, I miss you," she said softly. Addison smiled and lean her forehead on the blonde's forehead. "I miss you too," the redhead whispered.

Slowly start dancing as they follow the beat of their hearts.

Inspired by: https://twitter.com/katewalsh/status/1511750368245415943?t=s8fQZoX64i5mPtYmQNHSUA&s=19