p h o n e c a l l

Meredith was hanging on her girlfriend, Addison. When her phone rang, the redhead frowns. “Can you reach for my phone, Addie?” Meredith asked, Addison sighed before reaching it. She rolled her eyes when she saw the caller ID.

Meredith looked confused but she answered the phone, anyways. Addison remained sitting in between Meredith's legs. Meredith open her cam and points it on Addison.

Derek chuckles at the view of her ex-wife. She was pouting and giving Meredith a cute glare. Meredith reach her hand, which Addison obliged to hold. She kissed Meredith's back hand and smiled.

Derek smiled. He knew that Addison will take care of Meredith more than anyone else.

“Derek, hi.. Uh, why did you call?”

Derek chuckles when Addison rolled her eyes and hugged Meredith's waist.

“Oh, yeah, tomorrow I will be gone, I mean I will go in DC. I will let you hold the patient of mine,”

Addison looked confused at Meredith, who smiled.

“You are taking... Neuro?” Addison asked. Meredith nodded her head and smiled. Addison smiled and kissed her cheeks before sitting in between her legs again.

Derek chuckles making Addison to frown again.

“Why so grumpy, Addie?” Derek said and chuckles again. Addison rolled her eyes and mouths, ‘End the call now’ to her girlfriend.

Meredith chuckles and shake her head. “Gotta go, Dr. Shepherd. I am having some time with my wife,” She sweetly said and smiled.

Meredith and Derek saw how Addison froze then blush then a smile, a very big smile plastered on the redhead's face.

Derek bid goodbye and so did Meredith, who ended the call.

“You okay?” Meredith asked. Addison nodded her head, still on cloud nine that Meredith called her wife. She hugged the blonde and buried her face on her neck.

“You're Red, like all red,” Meredith said.

Addison smiled, “You called me wife..”

“You are my wife, soon..”

“Soon..”