Rub My Feet

Melania had had a horrible day. Her new life outside of the White House wasn't as luxurious as everyone thought.

She had to find her footing. Her staff was short. She didn't know where to go and what to do.

She had a terrible day and she was so ready to go home and relax.

Things only got worse when she got home and there was rumor after rumor concerning her and her family on the news and social media outlets.

Donald got home and he could easily tell she was moody.

He could read her like a book, as much as she didn't like to admit it.

"Baby, what happened?" He asked, rubbing her back.

"Nothing." She says, coldly.

He nuzzled into her neck, smiling against the warmth of her neck, trying to cheer her up. "Let's go to bed... I'll help your day."

"Donald, no." She walked away.

He rubbed his hand over his forehead, confused. "Whatever you want, baby."

"Bite me." She rolls her eyes.

"Gladly." He winks.

"Just stop!" She snaps.

He shook his head, so confused. He decided it was best to just leave her alone.

He walked into his office and shut the door.

Melania was slightly disappointed. She needed him. It wasn't his fault. And she hated herself for taking it out on him.

She got in the bath, to try to relax, hoping to have a peaceful night.

When she got out, he had her favorite takeout waiting on her.

"I was going to cook." She looks at the food, sounding more annoyed than thankful.

Donald was really getting annoyed, but tried to be patient with her. "I'm sorry. I didn't know. I was just trying to be helpful."

"You didn't know because you didn't ask." She sits down, her expression blank and irritated.

"Melania, I said I was sorry. I'm just trying to help you out. God!" He picked up his plate of food, threw it in the trash and walked out of the room.

Now she really felt bad. He was trying to be sweet. Some days he doesn't even try, so she knew she should take advantage of it. "Baby, come back."

"It's fine, Melania. I'm not hungry." He sits down on the couch and turns the news on.

"Donald, we always eat dinner together. Quit being a baby." She whines.

He walks in the room and plops down in his seat, staring at her.

"What are you looking at?!" She gripes.

"You're my wife. I thought I was allowed to look at you." He rolled his eyes. "Just eat."

"What are you going to eat?"

"I'm not hungry, Melania." He sits back.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk. I've just had a bad day." She admits.

"I'm not even going to ask because I know it will somehow be my fault."

She started to get mad. She wanted to be mad at him. But she knew what he was saying was true. She's taking her anger out on him for no reason. And that wasn't fair. "It's not your fault."

"What happened, babe?" He asks.

"I'm just stressed." She was never this short with him.

He takes a deep breath. "It's clear you don't want to talk about it. So I'm not going to push."