Distraction

It had been an extremely long day in the office and Donald felt like he got little to know work done.

Since he was already going to have to take work home, he decided to leave early.

He starred at the stack of papers on his desk before heading to the privacy and coziness of the home he shared with his beautiful wife and son.

He was surprised to find that she was yet to be home.

After an hour, he heard her come in.

She was shocked to see him sitting at the kitchen island, his glasses perched on his nose as he typed away at his laptop.

She wrapped her arm around him from behind, gently pressing a kiss to his lips. "I'm surprised you're home already."

He smiled and turned around so he was facing her, snaking his arms around her waist. "I needed to get away from the office... I just brought the work with me. I hope you don't mind."

She leans into his lips, kissing him passionately. He quickly catches on that she was hoping for something other than his "homework". He slowly pulls away. "Where's Barron?" He asks, taking note of how quiet the house was.

"He's with my parents." She winks.

"Baby, I'm sorry, but I have to get caught up on this paperwork." He ran his head through his hair.

"I can not believe we have the house to ourselves and you want to do paper work." She nods in disbelief.

"Just give me a few hours and I'll be all yours." He runs his hand down her back.

She nuzzles into his neck, gently attaching her lips to his skin, feeling his pulse quicken, as much as he tried to stop it. "Are you sure you don't want s quickie?" She winks.

"Melaniaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" He gently pushes her away.

"I'm going. I'm going." She giggles.

After a couple hours, she brings her laptop down and sits on the couch beside him.

"I'm not done yet." He informs her.

She rolls her eyes. "If you don't hurry up, I'm going to take it upon myself to fix my current situation."

He looks up from his glasses. "You better not even think such a thought." He threatens.

She types away on her laptop, sending emails, and shopping online for her family for what seemed like an eternity.

She shut her laptop lid and looked over, annoyed that he still had a stack of papers. Granted, it was significantly smaller than before, but still too many.

She leans back into his neck, kissing it.

"Come on, baby, give me one more hour." He tries to pull away.

"Donald....." She rubs her hand dangerously high up on his thigh, squeezing gently.

"You're being a very naughty girl tonight." He grins, informing her.

"I'm sorry... it's just been a while... I'll go take a cold shower." She kissed his cheek gently and started to walk away.

Her words instantly filled him with guilt. She was always willing to take care of him whenever he needed. "Baby, no, come back, that's not what I meant." He pulled her hand towards him.

"No, it's fine, Donald, really. Work is more important. It's okay." She tried to reassure him with a smile.

But... unfortunately, it didn't work.

He moved his stack of papers over to the coffee table. "Lay down."

"Donald... no..." She protested.

"Melania, now." He commanded authoritatively.

She did as she was told, laying back on the couch. "We don't have to do this."

"But I want to." He hovers over her, pressing his lips to hers in a hungry kiss.

He positions himself in between his legs and for the first time, she can feel his arousal against her leg.

Their slightly innocent and sweet kisses, quickly changed to hungry, passionate kisses, begging for more.

He pulled her shirt over her hand as she buttoned his. "I need you so bad."

"I need you more." She breathes out, her voice thick with desire.

It was a matter of seconds and her bra was tossed on the floor with the growing pile of disregarded clothes.

He put her hard nipple in his mouth, gently biting with his teeth, as he rubbed his thumb over the other, causing a shiver down her spine, as she moaned.

Her needy moans only spurred him on, wanting nothing more than to make her feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Almost involuntarily, her hips started grinding on his thigh, wanting to cum so much.

He whispers in her ear, hot and sexy. "Mama's pussy need some attention?"

She growled loudly. "Please, baby!" She begged.

He lowered himself down on the couch, kissing up her thigh.

He could feel how wet she was before he even touched her and it blew his mind.

"Good grief, baby!" He wasted no time pulling her white lace panties off, rubbing his tongue over her clit.

"GOD!" She screamed out.

He continued eating this gorgeous woman out, wanting nothing more than her to cum, he inserted two fingers into her.

Within a matter of seconds, her hips were bucking against his mouth and fingers.

Her hand was wrapped tightly in his hair, pulling, almost to the point of hurting, but that mixed with the growls and moans she was producing, he wasn't stopping any time soon.

Finally, she releases all over his face, her legs twitching and her body shaking, as she moans in pure bliss.

He kisses his way back up her body, letting her taste herself on his tongue. "Feel better?" He winks.

"How's this fair... I've had an earth shattering orgasm and you still have pants on...." She bites her lip as she pulls his belt off, then slowly undoes his pants, freeing his erect member from his pants.

Before he can even protest, she's got him in her mouth and now that it's there, he isn't complaining. "Jesus Christ, woman." He tucks her brunette locks behind her ear, so he can see her gorgeous face.

Before he has a chance to finish, she pulls away, laying back on the couch, her legs spread. "You know what to do."

"Boy, do I ever." He hovers over her, kissing her so slowly as he enters her.

**

He collapses on her, his face nuzzled into his neck, sighing. "Feel better?" He rubs her back.

"So much." She kisses his neck lazily.

"I should have taken you up on your offer hours away." He kisses her head.

"It was worth the wait." She lays her hand on his bare chest.

"You're the best distraction." He plays with her hair, massaging her scalp.

"I better be your only distraction." She sits up a little, so she can see him, smiling.

He captures her lips in his own, smiling. "After that, a man would be stupid to have anything else."

"And don't you forget it." She winks, cuddling back into him, listening to her lovers heart beat in his chest.