Thanksgiving

Donald, Melania, Barron, and his older children were sitting at Thanksgiving dinner.

Donald looked over and Melania was just picking around her food. She had eaten, just not much.

"Eat, baby. It's the only day of the year you splurge. Just eat." He whispered gently.

"I don't want to have to spend all day tomorrow working out. And I have to look decent by Sunday. You know how the press is about my appearance."

"Eat. I'll give you a good work out later tonight. Just eat." He winked.

She gently bite her lip. "You little tease."

He was happy when he looked over a few minutes later and saw her eating.

She didn't eat everything on her plate, but close enough.

Their dessert came and she knew she couldn't eat her whole piece of pumpkin pie.

She nudged him gently. "Baby, share this with me."

"I have a piece of chocolate cake. You eat it." He motioned towards his cake.

"I'm not hungry enough to eat the whole thing. And besides. You used to always share dessert with me when we dated. Now I eat everything on my own." She gave him puppy eyes.

She melted his heart. Every single time. "I'll share with you. You eat what you want and I'll eat the rest."

She cut a little bite with her fork and fed it to him. "Is it good?"

"Absolutely amazing. You'll like it. Eat it." He rested his hand on her thigh under the table and started eating his cake.

She was use to him touching her, but it never got old to her. She loved that he was so affectionate towards her. Not caring who was around. So, she smiled widely as she ate her pie.

After a couple bites, she felt extremely full and bloated. So she nudged him again. "I'm finished. You can have the rest."

"Only if you feed it to me." He winked.

"If that's what you want." She cut another piece and feed it to him. Both of them smiling and laughing, just enjoying being together.

It wasn't long and the kids were started to watch in awe of them. All of the kids loved Melania. She quickly became an important asset to the family. She was cherished just like the rest of them. Donald loved that his kids liked her so much. All of them aspired to be like Donald and Melania.

Donald looked up not realizing they had drawn so much attention. "What are you all staring at?!"

"You two." Ivanka murmured from across the table.

Melania's face instantly blushed red. She did not like being the center of attention.

"You guys are perfect together. We all want to have a marriage like yours. You complement each other so well. The love you have for each other is inspiring." Ivanka explained.

"It's all her. She's the great one." Donald said, pointing to Melania and smiling.

Melania smiles at him, then leans over and kisses his cheek. "Thank you for your kind words, Ivanka. Marriage takes work, but it's worth it when you get this blessed. I have a lot to be thankful for." She smiles.

After dinner, they all decide to go to Donald and Melania's private apartment at Maralago.

The guys watched football, Melania and the kids played multiple games, and the girls sat on the patio watching the beach and sipping on wine.