I Can't Believe You!

Donald and Melania had been dating for over a year. Enjoying life together.

They don't live together, but she comes over and stays every so often.

She had spent the night before. They had a nice romantic evening the night before. Spending the whole night cuddling and kissing.

He wakes up the morning with her wrapped around his waist. And he groans knowing he has prior obligations and has to get up.

He kisses her head and whispers, "Oh, baby. I don't want to get up." He leans over and kisses her neck.

"You look handsome this morning, honey." She smiles at him. "Where are you going today, handsome man of man?"

"I have an interview with Howard Stern today."

"Oh God! The last time you had an interview with Stern....."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll be on my best behavior."

"Yeah I'm sure you will be." She kisses his neck. "Go take a shower and go. Before I don't let you go anywhere."

"Don't tempt me, hottie!" He gently smacks her butt, then rolls off the bed and stretches.

He goes and takes a shower the comes back in a towel.

She lays in his bed watching him get dressed. Not being able to help herself. She knows she's lucky, and the first year of their relationship has been the best of her life. "I love you." She smiles at him as he ties his tie.

"I love you too. Do you have any plans today?

"No. I'm going to get up and take a shower in a little bit. Then probably go back to my apartment."

"No, don't go, baby. Stay here. It's fine. Make yourself at home. Nothing makes my day more than coming home and you're here."

"Awwwwww. Baby!" Her heart melts.

"I hate to go. I really do, but I'm going to be late. I'll see you in a few hours, darling." He walks over and kisses her several times before walking out.

She turns the radio on to the station he'll be on, then rolls over to his side of the bed. Knowing his pillow smells like him. There's just something she likes about his side. Knowing that's where the man she loves sleeps every night.

After a while, she falls asleep waiting. She's woken up a while later by hearing her guy's voice come across the radio.

"Hey, There's my baby." She whispers to herself as she proudly listens.

She notices the conversation start to turn and she notices the hint of naughtiness in his voice as he speaks.

He goes on to describe their love life, what it's like dating a supermodel, describing her body, and she just lays there shaking her head. "Oh, buddy. When you get home."

Several hours later, she's taken a bath and walking around in her robe when she hears him come in.

"Baby. I'm home." He says as he seems her eating an apple. He walks over and kisses her cheek.

"I can't believe you!"

"What did I do?!"

"You told the world about our sex life?!?!" She says acting like she's mad, but she's really not.

"Oh. I take it you were listening. It was all in good fun, baby. I promise."

Takes her apple core and throws it at him teasingly. "Good fun? Just remember that when you can't get me between the sheets for a month." She sticks out her tongue and walks into the other room.

"A month?! Baby?! What?! I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just proud of you. And I'm proud of what I have. I didn't know it would hurt you so much. I'm so sorry." He realizes it wasn't such a good idea and he starts feeling extremely guilty as he sits down on the couch.

She can tell he's upset knowing he hurt her. She sits on his lap. "Honey, I was only joking. How could I be mad at you?" She lifts his chin and kisses him gently. "I love you."

He instantly feels relief. She's really not mad. "God. You scared me to death. I love you so much, baby. In all seriousness, I will think more before I talk. You're a private person and I don't want you to feel like that's invaded."

"Shut up and kiss me."

"Feisty!" He leans over and kisses her passionately. "I need to stop. A month is a long time to be miserable."

"Who am I kidding, Donald John? I want you now." She kisses his forehead.

"God you're so great." He kisses her neck and slowly pulls on the tie holding her robe together.

"Whatcha doing, handsome?"

"Just admiring what's mine." He smiles as he leaves gently kisses all over her bare skin.

"You're so amazing. I love you so much." She gushes as she rubs his cheek with her thumb.

"Let me show you how much I love you." He teases as he picks her up and carries her to their room.

"I can't wait!" She smiles and leaves a hickey on his neck.