A New Beginning

This is just a throw back to the beginning of Donald and Melania's relationship.😊

Donald saw Melania at the party they were both attending. After her refusing to give him her number, she finally accepted his numbers.

A week went by, and she hadn't called. Upset that he let this one go, he was frustrated with himself.

On Saturday night, she finally called.

After a little bit of sweet talking, she agreed to a date night.

Another week went by, it was finally time for their date.

She stood in the bathroom of her quiet apartment doing her make up. She was extremely excited to go with this man, because he was extremely handsome and charming, but she was also nervous. This small town girl from Slovenia was about to go out with Donald Trump. Donald Trump, better known as the King of New York.

He was in the small city doing the exact same thing. Standing in his bathroom, getting dressed. Anxiously awaiting 8 p.m to roll around. He couldn't wait to take this gorgeous woman on a date.

Time crept by ever so slowly for the two of them. Watching the clock, nervously waiting to be in each other's company.

7:45 p.m finally rolled around and he got in his limo so ready to know how it was going to play at. In his mind, he tried not to get his hopes up, but for all he knew, this woman would be his companion for the rest of his life.

Melania being a realist wasn't getting that far ahead. She was looking forward to going on a date as she hasn't been on one in a while. She was looking forward to sitting in his company knowing he was charming guy.

She waited and finally his limo arrived. He got out and she couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked. He helped her in and they were off.

Being quiet, she didn't say much at first, but he knew it was just because she was nervous.

He was tired of the quiet. "How was your day?"

"It was good. How about yours?"

"Anxiously awaiting seeing you, but it was great." He smiles knowing he's been a flirt. "Are you okay with Moomba okay?"

"Of course. I'm not going to complain." She smiles at him.

"You look stunning by the way." He leans over and gently kisses her cheek.

She can't help but to be happy. "Awww. Thank you."

They get to the restaurant and he helps her out of the car.

She can't help but to be extremely happy to be with him, and she gently slides her hand into his.

He looks over at her and smiles widely. "I already know I'm going to love you."

They sit down at the table and she notices that he's treating her like an absolute queen and being a complete gentleman.

"So, you have any major plans you want to do with the rest of your life?" He asks sweetly.

"At the moment, my plan is to spend the rest of my life with you."

He can't believe what he's hearing. "Awwww. You're a sweetheart." He wraps his arm around her shoulder and rubs the top part of his arm with his thumb.

"I can't believe I just said that. I'm never out spoken like that. I just.....really like you."

"It's perfectly fine. I would love for you to be in my life."

They go on and talk for the longest time throughout the meal. Completely enjoying each other's company and getting to know each other.

They decide it's probably time to leave, so they get up and walk out. As they walk out, she grabs his hand again.

He helps her into the car and when he sits down, he doesn't even think about it. He just cuddles right up beside her.

Realizing he hasn't even known her that long, he scoots over. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. I don't want to get in your space. I'm sure you don't want a stranger in your space."

She's completely shocked by how well he's treating her. He's treating her like nothing else she has ever experienced. "Hey. Don't apologize. I would love for you to cuddle me." She smiles and rests her hand on his leg.

He moves back over to her, wrapping his arms around her. "Thank you for an extraordinary evening."

"No, thank you. You've been so amazing to me. I feel like I've known you forever."

He notices they are pulling up to her apartment and his heart starts tugging. He doesn't want her to leave him. He just wants to be with her. Cuddling and talking. That's all.

Against his wishes, he gets out and helps her out. Trying to be sweet and charming he walks her to her door. "Thank you for going with me. I really enjoyed being with you."

"Thank you. You're the sweetest man I've ever met. I would love to have a thousand more date nights with you." Smiling and looking down at the hand that is holding her own.

"Can I kiss you?" He asks, kinda nervous. Which he doesn't know why. This isn't his first girlfriend. It's not his first kiss, but there was something different about this woman.

"Please do." She steps in close, closing the gap between them.

He leans down and rests one hand on the side of her face and slowly kisses her.

She melts in his embrace and relaxes at the feeling of his lips against her own. Not being able to help herself, she wraps her arms around him, silently digging her nails into his back.

Totally into her and not caring, he deepens the kiss.

Finally after a long time, he slowly pulls away and looks her in the eyes in complete awe.

She still has her arms wrapped around him and she looks up and whispers, "I love you." Feeling his hands on her back, she lays her head on his chest enjoying the moment.

"I love you too." He replies as he kisses the top of her head.

"I don't want you to leave."

"I don't want to leave. I want to be with you for forever and ever."

She leans up and kisses him again. "You're amazing."

"If you need anything, don't be afraid to call me. I'm being serious. I don't care if you just want to talk, call me. Come see me whenever. As a matter of fact, here." He gets in his pocket and hands her a key to his apartment and his office.

"Oh my gosh. You don't have to do that."

"You have the keys to my heart, you might as well have the keys to my office and apartment. Make yourself at home. Come over whenever you want." He kisses her cheek. "It's late. You probably should go to bed."

"You're right. Thank you for everything. Good night. I love you."

After another sweet kiss, they head their separate ways.

They both go to bed that night, not being able to sleep. Their minds consumed with each other.

He finally goes to sleep, but the last words out of his mouth before he fell asleep were, "I want to be with that woman forever."