Handcuffs

Donald had a terribly stressful day. He had all intentions on relieving the stress on Melania- in the most intense way.

He came home and immediately pinned her to the wall and kissed her neck. "Are we home alone?"

She puts her neck back giving him all access. "Yes, Mr. Trump. We are."

"Perfect." He starts taking her clothes off as they walk to their room.

"Someone is in the mood." She laughs as he throws her naked body on the bed.

He quickly undresses then reaches into the nightstand. "We're gonna have fun!"

"Always do. But do you have something specific in mind?" She bites her lip and winks.

He pulls out the handcuffs. "I do."

Waisting no time, he cuffs her to the headboard.

"Omg! Donald John! You are making me horny!"

"Good." He licks his lips and starts kissing all over her body.

Her moans become louder as he gets lower on her body.

She almost loses her mind when she feels his mouth on her most sensitive area.

"BABYYYYYYYYYYY!" She screams in utter pleasure.

He smiles and keeps going.

Her back arches, her head goes back, with her eyes closed and she moans and groans to the loudest possible.

Being so turned on, he can't take it much longer and slowly enters her.

"God! Melania!"

It doesn't take long and it's over.

She lays breathless on the bed smiling like a fool, and he collapses beside her.

"Best stress relief ever!" He laughs.

"I agree. Now uncuff me."

He did as she asked.

"Can I see those?" She asks.

"Sure." He hands then to her.

She sits up on the bed and grabs his wrist.

"What are you going?" He asks.

"My turn!" She licks her lips and continues to cuff his other wrist.