In Sickness and Health

Donald and Melania's marriage had had its up and downs, just like any other marriage, but they always somehow managed to pull through.

Their love always carried them through and they stood together, stronger than ever.

But that didn't take away from the fact that sometimes there were still problems between them.

They had been disagreeing on several things over the past few days, but things were on the uprise.

She was laying on their bed when he walked in from golfing. "Hey, babe." He smiles.

"Hey, honey. Did you have a good game?" She puts her book down, smiling.

"It was alright... I missed you." He sat down beside her.

"Are you still mad at me?" She asks, slightly nervous.

"No... I'm sorry I've been such a butthead. My hormones are all over the place..." She tries to explain.

He interrupts her. "Hey, baby. It's okay. You don't have to explain. I'm just as to blame. I should be more understanding. I'm sorry for being a pain." He tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I love you." She smiles, puckering.

He leans in, kissing her lips, long and slow, causing him to moan slightly.

She smirks and keeps kissing him.

He rolls over so she's under him, as he kisses her deeply, softly squeezing her boobs.

"We need this." He breathes out.

She grins as he begins to kiss her neck and undo the buttons on her shirt.

"Dang it... I forgot to lock the bedroom door." He rolls his eyes.

"It's okay. We're home alone for a few hours anyways." She kisses his cheek.

"Oh really?! That makes this so much better!" He grins.

"And why is that?" She giggles.

"Because I can make you moan and groan as loud as I want." He winks.

"Oh... is that so?" She giggles and kisses his neck.

"You know it is."

Their sexy foreplay continues until he's about ready to explode.

He rests himself between her legs, slowly pushing into her and he can see her wince in pain.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He stops, concerned.

"Nothing... keep going." She takes a deep breath.

"No, tell me what that face was about." He tucks a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine. Keep going." She gives him the softest grin.

He keeps going and after several minutes, he can tell she's not enjoying it at all, and he pulls out.

"Melania.. talk to me. What's going on?" He kisses her forehead.

"Nothing. It's just a little uncomfortable.... I'm fine. Go back so you can finish." She rubs his cheek with her thumb.

"Absolutely not. Why is it uncomfortable?" He asks sweetly, pulling her into his side.

"Since menopause has started... sex just isn't enjoyable anymore." She whispers so embarrassed.

"Why didn't you tell me?! I don't want you doing something you don't even enjoy."

"Because I'm your wife... and it's my job."

"No, it's not. It's not suppose to be something you dread." He kisses her nose.

"I have to do it." She sighs.

"Why do you HAVE to?" He asks.

She takes a deep breath, knowing admitting her feelings was dangerous. "Because I know if I don't, I'll lose you."

"Why would you lose me?!" He asks, so confused.

"Because men can't go without sex.... If I can't fill your needs, someone else will. And I can't lose you." A single tear runs down her cheek and she quickly wipes it away.

"Melania, baby, that's not true. You're all I've ever wanted. No one else, baby. Sex or no sex. You are my soulmate. I would never leave you or cheat on you over sex." He kisses her cheek.

"It's my job. It has to be done. It is what it is." She reassures.

"That's not true... baby, I wish you would have told me sooner. I'm sorry you've had to deal with this." He intertwines their fingers together.

"I don't deserve you." She gets emotional.

"Don't cry. In sickness and in health, remember?"

"I'll make sure you're taken care of. I'm not going to let you suffer." She smiles.

He rubs her lower back gently. "No.... We're not doing that. It's okay. I don't mind... really. I would rather just cuddle and know you are comfortable."

"I'm going to talk to my doctor and see if I can get some help." She rolls her eyes.

"Babe... you do whatever is best for you. You don't have to if you don't want to.. I'm not going anywhere. I promise." He leans into her lips, kissing her long and slow.

"I don't deserve you." She whispers against his lips.

"You deserve the world, baby."