A Night to Remember

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Donald Trump!" Says the minister doing their wedding.

They were now married and he hadn't ever been more excited in his life. He finally found the one his heart loves.

The happy couple had requested a few minutes of privacy following their ceremony. Everyone else was welcome to go to the reception, but they wanted a few minutes to soak up the moment.

They held hands and disappeared out of the church. No one knew where they were, besides the two of them.

They found a private balcony and watched the sunset over the beach.

He wraps his arms around her in the warmest embrace and she lays her head on his chest.

"I can't believe you're my wife!" He whispers as he kisses her head.

"How did I get so lucky?" She looks up at him smiling from ear to ear.

"I'm the lucky one, Mrs. Trump." He kisses her puckered lips for the longest time.

"Your kids are convinced we are doing this so we can have sex before the reception." She laughs.

"Nahhhhh. There will be plenty of time for that over the next week and a half. I just want to enjoy the first few moments with you alone." He kisses her head.

She laid her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat for what seems like an eternity.

His stomach growls and she laughs.

"Do we need to go to the reception so you can eat?" She asks.

"I was too nervous to eat today. So now I'm starving." He admits.

"Lets go before you start whining." She winks.

"I would smack your butt, but there's too much material on your dress. Cheeky wifey." He grins so big.

She holds his hand as they walk out to their 'getaway car'.

As they approach the car, he dies laughing.

"What are you laughing about?!" She looks over curiously.

"I have no clue how in the heck we are going to get that big, poofy dress in the car."

"Oh my gosh. I totally forgot." She blushes slightly.

"We may just have to strip you naked." He winks and looks her up and down.

"You wish, Donald John!" She pokes him and they both laugh.

Somehow, with the help of her new hubby and her mom, she was able to get in the car.

"Thanks, baby." She leans over him and gives him a rewarding kiss.

"Anything for you, my girl." He leans into her kiss.

They pull up to the reception and she sighs. "Our last few seconds alone for a few hours."

"A few hours?! I'm thinking a few minutes! Babe! I'm ready to get this honeymoon started!!!!" He gives her the biggest puppy eyes.

"We're doing a garter toss. Is that a good enough preview to hold you over?"

"Oh, I suppose." He leans over and kisses her neck.

"I am changing gowns and no you are not going with me."

He pouts. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!"

"Because....we're not doing that until later." She kisses his cheek. "Trust me. It'll be worth the wait."