Newlyweds

Donald and Melania got married a little over 2 weeks ago, and they are absolutely LOVING married life together.

She stands in the bathroom of their honeymoon suite applying the last touch of makeup before heading back to New York.

He walks in, wrapping his arms around her from behind and softly kissing the side of her neck. "Do we have to go home?"

She turns in his arms, wrapping her arms around the back of his neck. "Babe, we have had a week and a half of nothing but sex, food, kisses, naps, and more sex. Aren't you ready for reality?"

"Reality and sex." He winks.

"God, you're cheeky!" She kisses him.

"But yes, my love, I'm ready for reality. Because I have you by my side. And with you by my side, I don't worry about anything."

Her heart melts and she can't help but to grin. "I'm so in love with you. Let's go home."

"And make a baby?!" He smacks her butt.

She laughs. "Soon, honey. Soon."

They spend their flight home, cuddled up, sleeping, trying to soak in the last few hours of their honeymoon.

As soon as they get home, she starts her wifely duties and starts unpacking and washing laundry.

"Babe, I pay people to wash my laundry. Come cuddle with me!" He groans from the couch, a little jet lagged.

"You're not paying anyone to do laundry as long as I'm your wife, Mr. Trump." She protests.

"Whatever makes you happy, babe." He grins.

>>She wakes up naked the next morning, naked from their romantic first night at home as a married couple. They had already decided, just because the honeymoon was over, it didn't mean the honeymoon bliss was over.

She cuddles into him, freezing her butt off as he's pulled almost all the blankets over to his side of the bed.

He turns into her, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead. "Good morning, babe."

She smiles so big at his sweetness. "Good morning, handsome."

He smiles, feeling her lips gently press into his and he closes his eyes again.

"As much as I wanna stay naked in bed with you, I have to go to the office today, sweetheart." He kisses her nose.

"I know. I know. I'm dreading it." She whines.

"I'll be home before you know it." He stretches and she pulls the covers back over her.

"I'm freakin freezing, Donald John! You are a blanket hog."

"You know I do it on purpose, right?" He asks as he gets up.

"Do what?" She furrows her eyebrow.

"Take all the blankets. Because I know you'll get cold and you'll snuggle your perfect little naked body into me." He winks.

"Donald John!! You'll be lucky if I sleep naked anymore!" She giggles and throws a pillow at him.

"Yeah. Okay." He laughs and starts getting ready for his first day back to work.

She watches him get ready from the warmth of their bed.

When he's finally done, he comes over and kisses her. "Don't miss me too much."

She smiles and puckers again, earning herself another kiss. "I already miss you."

"I love you." He kisses her one last time.

"I love you more, sexy beast. You're looking pretty hot in that suit today." She winks.

"Stop! Or I'll wanna climb back in bed with you and show you how sexy of a beast I am."

"I know. That's the point." She bites her lip.

"After work, babe." He kisses her and heads out the door.

As the day progresses, she can't believe how much she misses him.

She's cleaned, but since there's just 2 of them, nothing gets dirty real fast. She sits down to read a book, but she can't focus on it, thinking about her handsome husband. She even tries napping, but quickly realizes she can't sleep without him.

Finally, 6pm rolls around and he walks in the door. "Babe? I'm home." He pulls his tie off and undoes his top button.

"I'm in the kitchen." She calls.

He walks in, greeted by his smiling wife and the aroma of the most delicious smelling chicken parmesan. "What are you up to?" He rubs her back.

"Making you dinner." She leans over and kisses his cheek. "How was your day?"

"Much better now." He kisses her gently. "I missed you."

"I missed you more than you'll ever know." She replies, pulling a chocolate cake out of the oven, which is his favorite.

"Oh, my! Wifey's gonna get extra loving tonight!" He pops her butt.

She turns around, wrapping her arms around him. "Don't make promises you can't keep." She smiles and puckers.

He leans down and kisses her. "Oh. I'll keep this promise. Trust me." He winks.