Boss Lady

I got this idea off firstfamilytrumps oneshots. I did get permission to use this. Enjoy!😘

When Melania was "in the mood" she was in the mood. And she wasn't afraid to let it be known to her husband.

He was always up for it. And he never complained.

But they were home alone for the week and she was not acting like she was in the mood at all. Which slightly disappointed him.

So he took matters into his own hand.

"Babe, can you go get me some grape juice?" She asks as lays on his lap on the couch.

"Of course." He kisses her head.

He gets up in the kitchen and pours her a glass of grape juice.

He bought something though that she had no clue about- female viagra.

He thinly chopped it up and put it in her grape juice, then stirred it up.

"Here, baby." He hands the glass to her and it doesn't look different. So she has no clue.

He smirks the whole time she drank it.

It took no time and it was working and he was so happy about it.

She leaned up and grabbed ahold of his shirt with both hands. "Go to bed!"

"Wow. You're feisty." He stands up and smacks her butt.

"You think I'm feisty. Just wait until I get you in bed Donald John. You'll be saying I'm naughty!"

"God What has gotten into you?!" He asks as he lays back on the bed.

"You. I know what it feels like when you get into me and I love it!" She starts fiddling with his belt right away.

"God. Someone is horny. You didn't even shut the door." He just smiled knowing what's going on.

"I don't even care." She wastes no time pulling his pants and shirt off. "God you're sexy!"

"Not as sexy as you, Mrs. Trump!" He smacks her butt as he reaches over and pulls her nighty off.

"Mmmmmmm! I'm in the mood for you tonight!"

"I can tell." He rolls them over, so he's on top.

He starts kissing down her neck. Slowly working his way down.

He leaves a hickey on the inside of her thigh and she about lost her mind.

"Quit teasing me, Donald John!" She was definitely in need.

He started working his magic with his mouth.

"Babe!" She runs her fingers through his hair.

After much teasing with his mouth, she definitely was turned on.

"I want you, Donald John."

"I'll take care of that." He moans as he takes her boxers off and enters her.

"God! Babe!" She lays completely sweating and out of breath.

"God babe is right. Hottie. God you're good in bed." He wraps his arms around her kissing her neck.

"No, baby. You're the one that's good in bed. I'm thank you for fulfilling my needs." She says sweetly as she rubs the skin of his face.

"Well, I have a confession."

"Oh?" She asks, slightly confused.

"I could tell you weren't really in the mood. So I put some viagra in your grape juice earlier." He admitted.

"You naughty man!" She laughs. "Anytime you want some sexy time, just slip some in my drink without telling me. I love you for it." She kisses him gently.

"God I love you." He whispers against her lips.

"I love you too. And your sex drive." She winks and crawls up in his side for the night.