Sick Days

Donald and Melania had not been dating very long. She was not living with him, but she did stay with him a few times a week.

They had been on a date the night before and she started feeling sick while they were out.

He was terribly worried about her and insisted that she come with him.

They got home. Her stomach was cramping terribly and he was worried about her.

He filled his tub up with hot water and helped her in.

They finally made it to bed.

She was up through the night, in and out of the bathroom.

He woke up with her every time to make sure she was okay and to get her anything she needed.

They both got very little sleep. They spent majority of the night cuddling when she was not up.

She finally fell asleep and he cuddled her. So worried about her.

Since she was so sick, he decided to not go into work.

He just wanted to care for her. He just wanted to hold her and love her. He wanted her to know that she meant everything to him, no matter what.

They were laying on his bed all cuddled up. She remembers the date. "Baby, do you know what today is?"

"6 months since we started dating." He smiles and kisses her on her lips gently.

"First off, I'm seriously impressed that you know that. Most men could careless. Secondly, I love how you are still kissing me even though I'm sick. Most men stay away when their companion is sick, but you haven't left my side."

"I love you beyond words. Of course I'm going to remember important dates and I would be a fool not to love on you even though you're terribly sick."

"You're such a romantic, honey."

"Shhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell my secret!" He kisses her cheek.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me." She giggles and kisses his lips. "I love you." She looks at him in awe.

"Awwwww. Baby. You're sweet."

"Do you know this has been the best 6 months of my life? I want to spend forever with you, babe."

"I don't want to, I'm going to." He wraps his arm around her pulling her into a warm embrace.

"I want to have a baby with you in the future." She says while drawing circles on the flesh of his chest with her finger.

"I don't do that unless I'm married. Unless it's a pure accident."

"I know. I want to marry you first." She smiles at him.

That smile melts his heart-always has, always will. "I would be more than happy to give you my last name and then a baby." He kisses her forehead.

"I love when you kiss my head and forehead. It comforts me beyond words."

"I love when you come over and I get to spend a whole day cuddling and kissing you." He gives her a flirty smile. "I love you."

"I love you too. You know you don't have to stay with me. You can go to work. I'll be okay."

"I don't have to. You're right. I'm choosing to."

She cuddles up next to him and sighs.

"Do you need anything?"

"Maybe some Sprite, but I'll get up and get it in a minute. I'm not helpless."

"No, I will get it. Be right back." He gets up, jogs down the stairs, pours her a cup of Sprite in her favorite cup, puts a straw in it, and takes it up to her. "Here, babe." He sits on her side of the bed.