Election

Midterm elections were very exciting in the Trump Family Residence of the White House. It was both exciting and nerve wracking.

Since it was so important for him and his Presidency, they invited all of their closest friends and family to watch with them.

Almost like a Super Bowl Party, they had finger foods to eat, plenty of friends to share company with, but for the most part, they were all clued to the tv.

Donald didn't move from the couch very much. He wanted to watch every number come through.

People came and went, sitting by him, and talking to him, but two people were right by him almost the whole time- Vice President Mike Pence and Melania. His two closest confidants.

Melania could tell he was nervous, so she fired her best to comfort him, without making it too obvious that he was nervous.

She slowly slides her hand onto his and holds his hand for the longest time. Gently rubbing the soft skin of his hand with her thumb.

He couldn't help it, he was squeezing her hand without even realizing it.

"Babe, you're squeezing my hand harder than I did yours when I was giving birth to Barron." She whispers in his ear.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm anxious." He mumbles.

"I know you are. It's okay." She kisses his cheek.

People were in the Residence for hours. She finally sent Barron to bed around 12:30 a.m with the promise of not having to go to school the next day.

The Residence finally started emptying out. Their friends said goodbye for the night, Ivanka and Jared went home, and the rest of the kids went back to their hotel rooms.

It was just Donald, Melania, Mike, and Karen. Four best friends toughing out watching the results.

At about 2:30 a.m., Mike and Karen we're beyond exhausted, so Donald and Melania sent them home. Leaving just the two of them to watch the rest of the results.

"Let's go put some pajamas on, baby." He whispers as he kisses her head.

"That sounds amazing. I'm tired of these freakin skinny jeans." She whined.

"Then lets go change whiny butt." He winks as he helps her up out of the chair.

It wasn't long and they were both back on the couch in pajamas.

"I've waited all night for this." She says as she lays down on the couch, resting her head on his lap.

"Me too, baby. Thank you for being so supported tonight." He smiles at her.

"That's my job. I love you, babe."

"I love you too." He smiles as he gently runs his fingers through her hair.

She loves when he plays with her hair, but it's 3 a.m. so she's getting exceptionally sleepy.

He could tell and he felt sorry for her. "Go to sleep, baby. It's been a long day." He pulls a blanket off the back of the couch and covers her up then resumes running his fingers through her hair.

"I love you." She mumbles sleepily as she closed her eyes.

Hours later, results are still coming in, but he's beyond tired.

So he gets up, wraps her up in the blanket, then picks her up, carrying her to their room.

He gently lays her on her side of the bed, covers her up, and puts her phone on charge for her.

He lays on his side and quickly cuddles up to her.

She feels the movements and wakes up. "Baby?!"

"Hey, it's okay. I'm right here. It's early in the morning and I was tired, so I brought you to bed with me. I didn't want to sleep alone." He kisses her cheek to reassure her.

She takes a deep breath. "Thank you. I didn't know where I was." She quickly rolls over into his arms. "Thank you for taking care of me. I didn't mean to go to sleep earlier."

"Don't apologize. You were sleepy. I'm exhausted. Let's go to sleep then we can sleep in, baby."

"Sounds like a plan." She mumbles sleepily.

"I love you." He leans over and kisses her gently.

"I love you too."

And with that, she's fast asleep in his arms.