Chapter 401 Choose one of three

Luo Xiaobai approached the main coffin and found that there was actually a crystal skeleton inside.

"Are these human bones?" Feng Liu asked a very silly question.

"Do the bones of your family glow?" Mara asked.

Luo Xiaobai could tell at a glance that the skeleton inside was not human bones, but there was nothing in the main coffin except this skeleton.

"Where is the promised artifact?" Luo Xiaobai couldn't laugh or cry. He wouldn't let each of them take a bone. Although he knew that this thing was not a human bone, it was scary enough to look like this.

"This should be a puppet skeleton." After all, Mo Luo is an orthodox member of the demon clan and knows some side techniques, such as puppetry.

When Mo Ming heard this, he said: "My son will need this thing. If any of you want it, I can exchange it for something else." Knowing that Mo Qiyun is a genius in ghost cultivation, Master Mo will naturally not say this. After all, Mo

Qiyun When they become stronger, it is also the combat power of their demon cultivators.

Feng Liu was only interested in beauties, so he wouldn't say this.

As for Huangfu Yuan, you can ignore it because he diverted his attention with just one glance.

Luo Xiaobai stretched out his hand and put away the crystal skeleton inside, "There can't be such a thing in this main tomb, right?" As soon as he finished speaking, the ladder under his feet suddenly collapsed, and five people fell down at the same time

. .

During the process, Luo Xiaobai and others wanted to rely on their cultivation to control their speed, but found that the gravity was pressing down and they could not resist at all.

They could even hear the gloating voices of the monks above.

"Ah!" Luo Xiaobai landed on his butt, grinning in pain.

Mo Ming knelt down on one knee, and it looked like his knee had been badly injured.

The other three people fell into various shapes, but fortunately their bodies were amazing and they didn't suffer any serious injuries.

Luo Xiaobai stood up while inhaling and rubbing his butt, "Where is this place?" "

I don't know, maybe it's because you took away the crystal skeleton and caused the gravity of the main coffin to become unbalanced, so we fell." Mr. Demon rubbed his shoulders. He said, as expected, that thing is not easy to get.

Luo Xiaobai was convinced, because the only ones who fell were the five of them standing near the main coffin.

"Who knew this wasn't an opportunity?" Mo Ming looked at the three passages ahead, and three colors of light were emitted from them.

"Where does this passage lead to?" Luo Xiaobai came to Mo Ming's side.

Mo Ming shook his head, he would only know if he went in.

"There are two options now. One is to choose a way in, and the other is to return from the original way." Mo Ming said, now that gravity has disappeared, it is not difficult to return to the top with everyone's cultivation.

We have already arrived here, how could everyone choose to go back? If they really missed the opportunity, they would definitely regret it to death.

"Which way should we take?" Huangfuyuan asked, already making his position clear.

Mo Ming looked at the three passages in front of him, "Go with your intuition."

Luo Xiaobai pointed at the passage emitting purple light, "I choose this one."