Chapter 30 Reward

The impact of this car accident is not small, and the investigation results have come out.

The truck involved in the accident was indeed caused by a problem with the brakes and the driver's failure to respond in time.

The insurance company has paid compensation, but it is still too little for the injured.

Not to mention Luo Xiaobing, who was seriously injured, the others who were slightly injured did not receive any compensation except for hospitalization and treatment fees.

Fortunately, the Luo family is not poor now, otherwise the money for subsequent cultivation would not be a small amount.

"Brother, you have worked hard during this time." Luo Xiaobing already knew that his surgery was completed by his eldest brother. In fact, the moment he was hit, he never thought that he would survive.

Luo Xiaobai patted his younger brother's shoulder, "Family, let's talk about foreign languages. Just hope you're fine. Qu Yue is worried about you." "I know." Thinking of his wife, Luo Xiaobing smiled. Fortunately, he was fine

. , otherwise we won’t even be able to see the children.

"Why are you giggling?" Qu Yue came over with today's lunch. The lunch was prepared by Xin Xiu, and they were all Luo Xiaobing's favorite dishes. Luo Xiaobing said shamelessly, "I miss you." "Fuck you."

Qu

Yue She glared at him coquettishly, as long as Xiao Bing was okay, she had nothing else to ask for.

Although she has a strong personality, she is still a woman at the end of the day.

Luo Xiaobai couldn't stand the flirting between these two people, so he got up and left the ward. Mo Daniao had already returned to the imperial capital. Counting the time, he should go back too.

Just as he thought of Mo Ming, the other party called.

Luo Xiaobai answered the phone, and Mo Ming was asking him when he would go back.

"In two days, Xiaobing will be discharged from the hospital soon." Luo Xiaobai said. The hospital's treatment and care, coupled with his Chinese medicine conditioning, allowed Luo Xiaobing's body to recover quickly.

Mo Ming didn't say much, he just asked Luo Xiaobai to take good care of himself, and if anything happened, he must contact him as soon as possible. After hanging up the phone, Luo Xiaobai was going home to get something.

As a result, when taking a taxi and passing by the section of road where Xiaobing had a car accident, he found that many people had gathered here.

"Stop!" Luo Xiaobai said to the driver.

The driver quickly stopped the car, and Luo Xiaobai paid the fare and went down to watch the excitement.

There are indeed not many people like Luo Xiaobai who gossip.

"Is this the third time?" said a nearby resident.

"Isn't it? Hey, this road should have been repaired long ago." The person next to him answered.

"The country wants to build it, but the residents here won't let it. The viaduct blocks the sun, the sloped road just stands there, and traffic accidents happen every now and then." "Hey, if you ask me, it's just that the money is not provided

. Once it's in place, everything has been solved."

"Don't talk nonsense, the higher authorities have already agreed to the demolition, and the approval documents for the compensation have been issued. In fact, it's just a retail store that's causing trouble. It costs 200 million, so you can pay it!" "