Chapter 403: Enjoy the meal

Early in the morning, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming prepared to say goodbye to the ghost cultivator ancestors and then leave the ghost realm.

"You also want to leave?" asked the ghost cultivator ancestor. After these people leave, the ghost mansion should be much quieter.

"Are Huangfu Yuan and Mo Luo leaving too?" Luo Xiaobai asked. It seemed that only the four of them were temporarily staying in the ghost mansion.

The ghost cultivator ancestor nodded, "Yes, these two people are leaving today. If you are on the way, you can go together." "We are going to the planet where the Demon Palace is located. Where are you going?" Mo Luo and Huangfu Yuan walked together

. .

"We are also going to the Demon Emperor Star." Mo Ming said. In the entire Demon Cultivation Area, the Demon Emperor Star has the most abundant spiritual energy and is the most suitable for long-term residence.

Seeming to understand Mo Ming's thoughts, Mo Luo invited directly: "I think you don't have a fixed place to live, so why not go to my mansion. Although it is not as good as the Demon Palace, it is much better than this ghost mansion."

Ancestor Xiu twitched his lips, he, the master of the Ghost Mansion, was still here!

"How to decide?" Mo Ming asked the little guy next to him.

"Since Mr. Demon has kindly invited us, it's hard for us to refuse." Luo Xiaobai chuckled. There are free places.

In this way, a group of four people left the ghost mansion.

The ghost master accompanied his apprentice to see him off. Mo Qiyun did not cry and firmly promised that he would practice well and go to find his father when he reached the level of Golden Immortal.

Luo Xiaobai was reluctant to let go of his son, and kissed Mo Qiyun's little face several times, "Practice well with the ghost master. If he bullies you, use the communication bead to contact dad, and dad will come over and find a place for you.

" Qi Yun burst into laughter, "Okay!"

The ghost master's head was full of black lines, and he almost found a board to sacrifice the little Qi Yun. This is not an apprentice, he is basically an ancestor.

Even if we are reluctant to leave, we will eventually separate.

Mo Ming and the others left the Ghost Realm and headed to the planet where the Demon Palace was located.

Along the way, the four people sat in the spirit boat and walked leisurely.

Mo Ming, Luo Xiaobai and Huangfu Yuan heard a lot of interesting stories about the magic cultivation area from Mo Luo.

"Listen to what you said, there are quite a few treacherous demon cultivators." Luo Xiaobai said.

Mo Luo did not deny it, "We demon cultivators are really villains, and most of the immortal cultivators are hypocrites." Seeing

Huangfu Yuan frown slightly, Mo Luo immediately added, "Of course, sword cultivators are an exception."

He has a sword that would rather break than bend. Xiu can be said to be a special case among all monks.

Huangfuyuan snorted coldly, saying that sword cultivators are not yet immortal cultivators.

However, the problem between demonic cultivators and immortal cultivators is not a matter of one day or two. It is already rare to maintain the current balance.

Luo Xiaobai pointed to a green planet in front of him and said, "Where is that?"

"That is a World of Warcraft planet, with a World of Warcraft forest inside. It is also a place where many sects let their disciples go to practice." Mo Luo introduced.