Chapter 444: Human Heart

"What are we going to do back to Jianfeng?" After they were all sitting on the spirit boat, Luo Xiaobai thought of asking.

While driving the spirit boat, Mo Ming said: "Chu Yu is now the head of the Xuantian Sect and is seeking his responsibilities in his position. It is normal for him to have concerns." Hearing this, Luo Xiaobai lowered his head and said,

" I know, but I just feel that Brother Chu has changed."

If Chu Yu was a piece of warm and clear white jade before, then now this piece of white jade has been soaked in color.

Although the background color is not invisible, it is no longer pure.

Mo Ming freed his hand and patted the little guy's shoulder, "People will always grow."

Chu Yu's current position did not allow him to act on his own initiative, and at the same time, the distance between them would become further and further away.

Luo Xiaobai didn't understand very well, but the unconcealable sadness in his heart let him know that something had changed unknowingly.

Driving the spirit boat back to Jian Peak, Immortal Emperor Bai Su saw the two of them coming back and thought something had happened. "Master, the space passage has appeared. The

Xuantian Sect will soon be anxious for the immortal cultivators to go and jointly defend against the interstellar monsters. Let's go back with the main force." Luo Xiaobai's mood was not very high.

"Okay, then you can stay at the previous place and use this time to refine some more elixirs in case you need them." Immortal Emperor Bai Su said.

Luo Xiaobai raised his head and asked, "Master, how many people will come out of the Sword Summit?"

"Golden Immortals and above will all come out, leaving only a few elders to sit in charge." Immortal Emperor Bai Su said that this was decided by the headmaster.

I didn’t expect Jianfeng to be so courageous. No wonder Jianfeng could become one of the three sects in the Immortal Cultivation Area despite its small number of people.

Chu Yu moved very quickly, and the summoning order was quickly conveyed to the entire immortal cultivation area, and even the time for the assembly was set.

Any sect that does not cooperate will not be recognized by the Immortal Cultivation Area in the future. In other words, if there is any crisis, the three sects will not help.

The sects and individuals who have made the most contributions to this war will be publicly nominated in the three major areas. You can go out with your head held high in the future.

Under the inducement of fame, everyone is very enthusiastic.

Interstellar monsters are the enemies of all cultivators, and they will fight hard even for themselves.

Under this encouragement and stimulation, a million troops were gathered in the Immortal Cultivator area the next day, several times more than when they fought against the Evil Cultivator.

Led by Chu Yu, the head of the Xuantian Sect, the army marched to the

demon cultivator area on the other side of the intersection center of the three major areas. Under Mo Qiyun's persuasion, Situ Nian softened his mind and agreed to help him. Take a trip and inform the Demon King about the request for help from the Demon Cultivation Area.

Ao Jin and Situ Nian came to the Demon Palace together. Ao Ze was silent for a moment after listening to their words.

As a person in power, he naturally hopes to preserve his own power, but he also understands the saying that those who are unjust will have few helpers.