Chapter 450 Removing the Placenta

Four hours later, someone came to invite Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai asked: "Is the room ventilated?"

"It has been ventilated. The lord has passed." The visitor said matter-of-factly.

Luo Xiaobai nodded with satisfaction, and then went over with Mo Ming.

Originally, Chi Ying wanted to go together, but she was stopped by Luo Xiaobai. That guy was like a lustful ghost, so it was better not to taint Sister Chi's eyes.

When he came to Pingfeng's room again, Pingfeng no longer had the arrogance he had before, like a deflated rubber ball.

"Miracle doctor, are you okay now?" Ping Donghua asked. In his opinion, his son just had diarrhea and it was nothing serious.

Luo Xiaobai checked Pingfeng's pulse again, then took out the deerskin needle bag, "Combined with my acupuncture, you can recover, but you must not overdo it in the future." 

"Yes Yes." Ping Donghua responded. He wanted to be good to his son, but he didn't want to almost lead to a big mistake.

Luo Xiaobai's stitching speed is very fast, and every stitch is very accurate.

After the acupuncture, Pingfeng, who looked weak, was surprised and said that my cultivation seemed to have improved!

Luo Xiaobai put away the golden needle and said, "Don't be too happy too early. It's just a temporary improvement caused by the medicine. If you want to make real progress, you have to make steady progress."

Ping Feng immediately agreed. His admiration for Luo Xiaobai now is like an endless river. "Miracle doctor, in fact, my original intention of going to you is not to ask you to cure me, but to treat my sister. see a doctor"

Pingfeng glanced at his father secretly, and then said to Luo Xiaobai.

"Do you have a sister?" Luo Xiaobai heard someone say that Ping Donghua only has a son, how could he have a daughter? How beautiful and beautiful is he, how could he hide it so deeply?

"Well, my little sister is suffering from a congenital disease. In order to protect her, few people except the people in the house know about it" Pingfeng said that his sister is the most important person to him and his father.

Logically speaking, Ping Donghua does not want to leak the news about his daughter to anyone, but Luo Xiaobai's medical skills touched him, and maybe his daughter will be saved. Code Guiyi

Ma, please settle your bill first." Luo Xiaobai stretched out his hand and said that the double medical expenses promised would not go to waste.

Ping Donghua directly took 20,000 amethysts and said, "Ask the miracle doctor to see my daughter again."

This was equivalent to four times the medical expenses. For Amethyst's sake, Luo Xiaobai said: "Lead the way. Pingfeng originally wanted to go with him, but because his body still needed to be recuperated, Ping Donghua ordered him to stay in the room and personally take Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming to Yuyuan.

"This is where the little girl lives." After walking in here, Ping Donghua's footsteps became much lighter. Luo Xiaobai seemed to be infected by this atmosphere and stopped asking questions.

"See the lord! "The maid responsible for serving Ping Yu'er saluted immediately after seeing Ping Donghua.

Ping Donghua made a false gesture, "Where is Yu'er?

"Go back to the lord, the lady is reading in the room"

The maid whispered.

Ping Donghua knocked on the door first, and then pushed the door open when he heard his daughter's voice.