Chapter 475 System Reminder

Luo Xiaobai didn't take the injury to his finger seriously. He ate and drank when he should. When he was bored, he went to the magic cultivation area to look for elixirs. His life was very leisurely.

"Ah!"

Mo Ming, who was sleeping, was suddenly awakened by a scream. He looked around subconsciously and saw that the little guy was sweating profusely, as if he was trapped in a nightmare.

"Xiaobai, Xiaobai!" Mo Ming sat up and reached out to shake Luo Xiaobai.

Soon, Luo Xiaobai was woken up by Mo Ming, "Huh, what's wrong with me?"

"Are you having a nightmare?" Mo Ming frowned slightly, the little guy was a piglet, and he had never seen him have nightmares in the past. Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "But I don't remember what I dreamed about." But the urgency in his heart was still there, which showed that he had indeed fallen into a nightmare just now.

"Don't sleep yet." Seeing the little guy's appearance, Mo Ming was worried that he would continue sleeping.

Luo Xiaobai was very sleepy. This sleepiness was very strange, as if he couldn't wake up.

But even after Mo Daniao said so, he couldn't insist on sleeping, so he got up and checked the eighth-level elixir recipe, and only after he had memorized it by heart could he refine it. Because Mo Ming was worried about the little guy, he didn't sleep. Instead, he sat on the bed and practiced so that he could observe the little guy's condition. One night passed, and Luo Xiaobai didn't have any more problems.

The next day, Mo Qiyun came, accompanied by Feng Liu.

"Father, Dad, we have to go out and practice for a while. The return date is uncertain." Mo Qiyun said. He had only been in the Immortal Emperor for a short time and needed to go out and practice to stabilize himself.

Mo Ming nodded, "Be careful when you go out. If anything happens, be sure to inform me and your father." "

Okay!" Mo Qiyun hugged Luo Xiaobai.

"Farewell." Feng Liu said goodbye to the first two people a little awkwardly.

After the two left, Luo Xiaobai hugged his belly and laughed, "Did you see what Feng Liu looked like just now? It was so funny!" Mo Ming's lips curled up slightly, "Okay, you just know how to make fun of others.

"

Luo Xiaobai stuck out his tongue, but he was in a good mood.

Now that his son has a Taoist companion, he has one less thing to worry about.

"I'm going to the ghost cultivator ancestor and I'll be back soon." Luo Xiaobai said to Mo Ming. He asked the ghost cultivator ancestor to help him collect some herbs and said they would be delivered today.

Mo Ming nodded, "Go, Huangfuyuan and Wuya have returned to Jianfeng, and Mo Luo is probably coming back soon." "The

distance between them really brings beauty." Luo Xiaobai couldn't bear to be separated from Mo Daniao.

Cultivation has no time. For people born in the world of cultivation, time is like a fleeting moment, so it is different from their concept

.

Luo Xiaobai went to the ghost mansion alone, but suddenly felt a heart palpitation on the way.

"Host, host!" The system's voice relieved Luo Xiaobai's heart palpitations.

"System, am I suffering from a heart attack?" Luo Xiaobai said worriedly, covering his heart.

The system's voice was solemn, "I don't know what happened to you, but now there is a consciousness trying to affect your mind."