Chapter 452 Become famous

"But are there still patients outside?" Ping Yu'er whispered.

"Never mind, let them come back tomorrow. At worst, I'll give them a few amethysts." After saying that, he walked out from behind the consultation table.

Ping Feng immediately supported him and said, "I don't know why you are so anxious. Be careful and don't fall." The four of them returned to the Lord's

Mansion and saw that Mo Ming had come out of seclusion and was chatting with Heping Donghua.

"Mo Ming!" "Luo Xiaobai stretched out his hands and was about to touch it.

Mo Ming immediately stood up, took two quick steps, and supported the little guy, "It's so frizzy. "

Luo Xiaobai raised his hand and touched Mo Ming's face, and asked eagerly that someone just broke through to the God Emperor, was it you, was it, wasn't it?" Mo Ming kissed the little guy's palm and spoke softly

. , "Yes."

Luo Xiaobai cheered, "I knew it, I knew you would succeed!" "

It's just the same level of cultivation as your Brother Chu. There's nothing to be happy about." They chatted. , Mo Ming started to feel acidic again, just like a child who likes to throw sand when playing.

Luo Xiaobai grinned, "You know, it's different."

Of course Mo Ming knew it was different, because he could also sprint to dominate cultivation, while Chu Yu could only stop the God Emperor.

In order to celebrate Mo Ming's breakthrough to the God Emperor, the little blind man volunteered himself at night, which gave Mo Daniao a great pleasure.

In the blink of an eye, two months passed, and some sick and wounded patients from other planets came to Huajitang to seek treatment from the miracle doctor.

After a busy day, Luo Xiaobai felt that his time had been very fulfilling.

"There is an immortal cultivator named Xue'e who came to see the miracle doctor." When the few people returned to the city lord's mansion, a guard came to report^ "

Bring him in quickly!" Luo Xiaobai said.

Chi Ying took two quick steps and stood waiting at the door.

Not long after, a girl wearing a goose-yellow gauze skirt came gracefully.

"Senior Sister!" Seeing that Senior Sister Chiying looked good, Xue'e was relieved.

"Why did you come back? Are you okay?" Chi Ying looked Xue'e up and down, fearing she would get hurt.

Xue'e smiled sweetly, "I'm fine, and I have found all the elixirs on the medicine list." Hearing this,

Chi Ying's expression changed, "Including Nine-leaf Dream Lotus?"

"Of course, master knows that you need it, so just Give me the Nine-leaf Dream Lotus." The expression on Xue'e's face was slightly stiff, and her tone of voice was obviously hasty.

Although Chi Ying knew that her master cared about her and felt sorry for what happened to her, she would never take out the Nine-Leaf Dream Lotus.

"Come with me!" Chi Ying pulled Xue'e away.

Luo Xiaobai's ears twitched, hoping that Chi Ying wouldn't set up any soundproof barriers.

Chi Ying pulled Xue'e into the room. Because she was unprepared, she did not activate any barrier formation.

"Tell me the truth, where did the Nine-leaf Dream Lotus come from?" Chi Ying asked with a frown.

Xue'e lowered her head, "Yes, it was given by the master."