Chapter 406: Robbery

However, in just three months, Luo Xiaobai became an official sword cultivator and successfully achieved the level of Immortal Lord.

This shocked everyone, even the head of Jianfeng was alarmed. I wonder where Immortal Emperor Bai Su got such good luck in recruiting another talented disciple.

Immortal Emperor Bai Su also felt light on his face. Luo Xiaobai, this magical little guy, really did not disappoint him. Luo Xiaobai, who

became the Immortal Lord, only felt that his whole person was much more energetic, and his life span was extended indefinitely.

According to what the master said , his cultivation level has broken through, he should have some experience to stabilize his cultivation level.

However, Huangfuyuan will get married in a few days, and Luo Xiaobai will naturally not leave at this time.

"Xiaobai, let me go out with you to practice." Huangfuyuan suddenly came to Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this. He was refining the elixir and almost exploded the elixir furnace.

He immediately put out the fire, Luo Xiaobai thought to himself, and used up another batch of pills.

"Brother, you will be getting married in a few days. Are you trying to escape from the battle?" Luo Xiaobai said suspiciously, "

I, I don't know." Huangfuyuan didn't know either. Logically speaking, he should fulfill his promise. He listened to his master and got married to a female cultivator from Chixia Valley. However, in the past few days, all that appeared in his mind was the figure of Mara.

Luo Xiaobai knew where Huangfu Yuan was struggling, "Do you think you can still be with Mo Luo?" Huangfu Yuan shook his head. Mo Luo's whip wiped away the emotions between the two, and

Mo Luo couldn't let go. Those warblings are swallowing, but he can't compromise.

Luo Xiaobai sighed, "Then don't let others down again." The female cultivator from Chixia Valley was innocent.

The matter between Huangfu Yuan and the female cultivator has become a certainty. If Huangfu Yuan escapes from the battlefield, the relationship between the female cultivator and Huangfu Yuan will be embarrassing.

Huangfuyuan gradually calmed down, "I know what to do."

Five days later, Huangfuyuan's wedding day arrived.

Although they are in the world of cultivation, forming a Taoist couple is not a trivial matter, especially a marriage between two sects.

Luo Xiaobai stood next to Immortal Emperor Bai Su, looking at the lively scene in front of him, "Master, why did you help Senior Brother Huangfu arrange this marriage?" Based on his understanding of the master during this period, he knew that the master was not such a bitch. people.

"You know everything about him and Mo Luo, right?" Immortal Emperor Bai Su asked without answering.

Luo Xiaobai nodded, of course he knew that he definitely contributed a lot to the reason why the two of them could get together smoothly. "