Chapter 477 Retrieval

Luo Xiaobai was trapped in Yingshuo's consciousness, feeling confused.

"Why aren't you noisy anymore?" Yingshuo was a little surprised. This guy was very noisy before.

Luo Xiaobai looked listless, "I'm tired. Anyway, Mo Ming has spread the news about my accident. You can't do anything with my identity." "Haha, do you think I care about your identity? Entering your body was just a coincidence." Yingshuo looked like she didn't like Luo Xiaobai.

Luo Xiaobai's eyes lit up when he heard this, "Then go into someone else's body and give my body back to me."

"Wait until I find a good carrier." Yingshuo did not refuse immediately.

Luo Xiaobai was hopeful, "What kind of body would you be satisfied with?"

"The body of the demon." Yingshuo said in a serious tone.

Luo Xiaobai had a feeling of hopelessness. The devil no longer existed. Even if there was any real body, it was probably just a skeleton

.

Compared to his body of flesh and blood, it's strange that Yingshuo would choose a skeleton.

Seeing Luo Xiaobai's appearance, Yingshuo was in a good mood.

"Where are we going now?" Luo Xiaobai asked desperately.

"Chaos Realm!" Yingshuo said.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned when he heard this, "What are you going to do there?"

"I, the demon clan, have stored something in the realm of chaos, so naturally I want to get it back." Yingshuo said.

Luo Xiaobai curled his lips. Tens of thousands of years have passed, and that thing must be gone. Even if it is there, the entrance to the Chaos Realm is not that easy to find.

Zi Xi and An Yun had been searching for a long time before leaving the world of cultivation with that bitch Hongshang.

"You'd better be honest with me. I don't have time to fuse your soul now." Although Yingshuo is not afraid of Luo Xiaobai making trouble, it will be difficult to end if trouble occurs. After arriving in the Chaos Realm, the body is restrained, so The time left is limited.

Luo Xiaobai snorted coldly, he thought he was being dishonest.

As a result, before he could curse Yingshuo for not being able to find the Chaos Realm, the entrance appeared in front of them.

Luo Xiaobai was stunned. Is this the way God wants to kill him?

Because they are not from the realm of chaos, they need to use cultivation to protect themselves when entering the passage, so as not to be smashed by the space hurricane.

"Are we here?" Luo Xiaobai saw something about the outside world through Yingshuo's eyes.

There is fog everywhere here, and the light is very dark, making it difficult to tell the direction.

"Well, this is the world of chaos." Yingshuo was flying while talking to Luo Xiaobai in the consciousness space, "Without me, you would have never come in in this life." "It seems like I am willing to come

. "Luo Xiaobai muttered.

Yingshuo ignored him and flew in the direction in her memory.

Luo Xiaobai looked at the strange creatures passing by, and really didn't know how Zi Xi and An Yun got used to this place.

However, Dark Fall is a person from the Chaos Realm and should have a unique way of life.

That guy Hongshang is also very courageous. In order to be with An Yu and Zi An, he is willing to become An Yu's contracted servant. Otherwise, he will not be able to survive in the world of chaos.