Chapter 39 New Year's Eve

Foodie Luo Xiaobai wanted to help his parents, but was kicked out of the kitchen because the meatballs she made were too ugly.

"It's just a meatball, no matter what shape it is, it doesn't taste the same." Luo Xiaobai washed his hands and muttered.

Mo Ming was fiddling with his cell phone. When he heard this, he glanced at him, "What shape did you make it?"

"Cylinder." Luo Xiaobai said straightforwardly.

Mo Ming raised his eyebrows slightly, "When you return to the imperial capital, you can blow it up for me at home, and I'll knead it according to your shape." At first, Luo Xiaobai didn't understand what Mo Ming meant, until he noticed the evil smile on his face.

"Mo Daniao, please restrain yourself!" Luo Xiaobai glanced at the kitchen, his parents were both there!

Mo Ming raised his hand and rubbed the dull hair on the little guy's head, "Your parents wish we had a good relationship."

Luo Xiaobai's face turned red when he heard this, not because he lied to his parents that Mo Ming was not good, but their parents were just a little bit No objection.

But don't let Mo Daniao know about this matter, otherwise he will be crippled like a chrysanthemum!

Seeing the arrival of the New Year, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming went out to buy couplets and lanterns, and of course firecrackers.

On New Year's Eve, the two posted couplets on the door and hung lanterns on the windows. Xin Xiu also made peace and prepared to make dumplings at night. To Xin Xiu and Luo Zhi's surprise, Luo Xiaobing and his wife also came back in Chinese New Year.

Xin Xiu was so happy that she grinned from ear to ear, "Come back, I have prepared a lot of things at home. If you prepare them at home, my daughter-in-law will definitely be tired."

"Haha, Mom, I just brought Qu Yue back to eat" Luo Xiaobing put the cigarettes and wine he brought at the door.

As it gets dark, the Spring Festival Gala begins.

Qu'shuo and Luo Xiaobai prepared their mobile phones and shook them each.

Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobing went to help make dumplings. With more people and strength, they wrapped Jiaozi in a short time.

At eleven o'clock in the evening, Mo Ming invited Luo Xiaobai and Luo Xiaobing to go out to set off firecrackers. The sound of firecrackers outside was already deafening. After Luo Xiaobai lit the fuse, he ran away and watched the fireworks bloom in the sky.

Xin Xiu, Luo Zhi, and Qu Yue stayed at home and watched the fireworks outside from the window.

"Lao Luo." Xin Xiu took Luo Zhi's hand.

"What's going on?" Luo Zhi looked at the fireworks outside the window, lighting up the dark night.

"It's okay, I'm just happy." Xin Xiu's heart was filled with happiness, as if it was about to overflow.

Luo Zhi laughed, "Good times are ahead!"

Xin Xiu glanced at her daughter-in-law's belly. Yes, good days are ahead!

After setting off the firecrackers, the family ate dumplings and welcomed the new year.

Before the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, Uncle Luo and others came again, with bells in their hands, to wish each other new year.

It was already the sixth day of the Lunar New Year, and Luo Xiaobai remembered to ask about her uncle's family, "Why don't you see your uncle's family coming over?"