Chapter 425 Meeting His Highness by Chance

The boss calculated the things A Fei bought. Although they were all bits and pieces, they cost 170,000 points.

"A total of 170,000 points." The boss said to Ah Fei.

A Fei took out his ID card to pay with Tian Jin and Xiao Qian looking at the joke.

"Thank you for your business. Let me help you pack your things!" After the boss paid the bill, he handed his ID card back to A Fei, then took out a big bag and started loading his things.

"Impossible, how do you have points to buy these things!" Xiaoqian said in a high voice, maybe Ah Fei, a poor guy, picked up money?

Ah Fei glanced at Xiao Qian. He once treated Xiao Qian sincerely, but the other party only regarded him as a stepping stone.

"This is my business, so I won't bother you." Putting away his ID card, Ah Fei took the things handed over by the boss, turned to Luo Xiaobai and others, and asked, "Do you want to buy anything else here? ?"

"Change another place and continue shopping." Luo Xiaobai put the purchased items directly into the space, but he didn't know if they could still be used after leaving this planet. Even if they could be used, they would only be used for single-player play.

Seeing A Fei and others walking away, Xiaoqian's heart couldn't calm down for a long time.

"Why, do you regret dumping Ah Fei and following me?" Tian Jin asked sadly.

Xiaoqian hurriedly put on a smile and said, "How could it be? The only one I like from the beginning to the end is you^"

Tian Jin's face became a little better, but he needed to investigate this A Fei and those people.

Luo Xiaobai and others were more like raiding than shopping, but they spent tens of millions in one afternoon.

Ah Fei felt his heart ached for them, "It's getting dark, let's go back." "Shall we

go back and take nutritional supplements? You already have money, why are you still so stingy?" Luo Xiaobai looked at Ah Fei in confusion.

Although he has money, Ah Fei still has no sense of being a rich man.

"I just heard in the suit shop that there is a good restaurant nearby, it seems to be called Lao Tao Lou." Moro remembered it very clearly.

"Lao Tao Lou? The food there is so expensive that it can kill people!" Upon hearing the word "Lao Tao Lou", A Fei immediately lost his composure.

Luo Xiaobai directly decided, "Just go there to dine.

That's it. Under coercion, A Fei brought the four people to the old restaurant.

"Five distinguished guests, do you have a reservation? "The hotel manager came over and asked.

Mo Ming strode inside, "No. "

Please dine in the hall. " "The manager took them to a location near the stairs.

Mo Ming and others sat down, thinking that they would not be able to enter the private room without a reservation.

The manager called the waiter to help them order. The waiter was wearing a red leather skirt and a The half-cut camisole made Mo Luo's eyes go straight.

This planet is really a good place. Even the waiters are dressed so refreshingly. They are even more exposed and eye-catching than the female cultivators in the magic cultivating area. Luo Xiaobai picked up the

menu , he did not fully understand some of the words on it.

A Fei was there to help him introduce it, and Luo Xiaobai found that the dishes here were no different from those on earth, except that they were more difficult to cultivate, and they were a little smaller in size.