Chapter 402 Exposed

Huangfu Yuan then walked over and raised some water on his face. His skin suddenly felt itchy. He thought it was caused by being too dry and cracked before.

"There is no end here. We don't know how to get out." Mora sat down on the sand behind him.

Huangfuyuan looked at the lake in front of him, pondered for a moment and then said, "The exit is at the bottom of the lake."

Hearing this, Mo Luo sat up straight and said, "How do you know?"

"Feeling." Huangfuyuan said two words coolly.

Mo Luo rolled his eyes indecently, stood up and twisted the water snake's waist twice, "Then you go down and have a look.

Huangfu Yuan originally planned to do this. He took off his clothes in a few times, leaving only a pair of trousers on his body. .

Mo Luo's eyes lit up, and I have to say that Huangfu Yuan's figure is really great, and the muscles in his waist look strong.

"Wait for me here. "With that said, Huangfu Yuan jumped directly.

Before Mo Luo could appreciate it enough, he disappeared, so he had to sit on the sand and continue to wait.

Thinking of Huangfu Yuan's change in attitude towards him, this piece of wood is not serious, right?

Not yet Ask him whether he has that intention for him. Just because of their identities, they are destined not to be together. Hasn't he considered it? Although the immortal cultivators and the demon cultivators are now at peace on the surface, everyone knows what is going on behind the scenes

. Ming.

Once Huangfuyuan gets involved with a demon cultivator like him, he will definitely be tolerated by the cultivators, and even Jianfeng will expel him. Mo Luo shook his head, what does he want to do, they are absolutely

Impossible.

Three days later, Luo Xiaobai and Mo Ming were the first to walk out of the purple passage.

They looked embarrassed. One of Mo Ming's arms was hanging limply by his side, obviously unable to use his strength.

"It's okay. "Luo Xiaobai fell to the ground. Are they coming out?

Mo Ming nodded, "I'm fine. I'm lucky to be able to save this arm. It will take a while to recover. "

Luo Xiaobai leaned on Mo Ming's arms, "This time it's really a disaster.

"Oh my God, it's finally out. " "Feng Liu followed closely and came out of the silver passage. His romantic temperament was completely gone, and his image was not much better than that of Mo Ming and Luo Xiaobai.

"Playboy, your hair? "Luo Xiaobai pointed at his half-bald hair.

Feng Liu was about to cry but had no tears, "Is there any hair-growing elixir?

"Rejuvenation Pill should be able to help you. " "Luo Xiaobai threw him a bottle of elixir. Feng Liu's appearance was unacceptable even to himself.

After taking the rejuvenation elixir, Feng Liu's hair had grown.

"Mo Luo and Huangfu Yuan Not out yet? "Feng Liu looked at the exit of the golden passage.

Luo Xiaobai shook his head, "Probably not yet. Let's wait for them and recover ourselves.

About half a day passed, and Huangfu Yuan came out of the golden passage with Mo Luo on his back.

"What happened to Mo Luo!" Seeing that Mo Luo was carried out, Feng Liu immediately went over to help.