Chapter 04 Living together?

Luo Xiaobai shook his head repeatedly, then reached out to catch Mo Daniao.

Mo Ming quickly backed away, "If you have anything to say, stand still and say it."

Luo Xiaobai thought that he had just finished urinating and hadn't washed his hands yet, so the blush on his face rose again.

"Well, I'm not a thief, I didn't steal anything." Luo Xiaobai turned on the faucet, started to wash his hands, and then used Mo Ming's towel to dry the water on his hands.

Mo Ming watched him using his things, not feeling disgusted, but conniving. This surprised him, "Since you are not a thief, how did you get into my house?" "I walked in through the gate." Luo Xiaobai swore to the sky.

"In that case, what's the password for the door?" Mo Ming looked into Luo Xiaobai's eyes.

Luo Xiaobai's heart trembled and the password blurted out.

Mo Ming didn't expect that the other party actually knew, "It seems that you are lucky enough to be confused about this." "

I'm not confused!" Luo Xiaobai emphasized.

Mo Ming sneered. This nonsensical password can only be entered correctly if you are confused.

"Since you didn't steal anything, let's leave." Mo Ming was in a good mood today. The jewelry exhibition went smoothly and he got a bottle of good wine, so he didn't care about this stupid thief.

Luo Xiaobai would not leave so easily, even if he lost his face, he would still stay here.

"This place suits my heart very much, I won't leave!" Luo Xiaobai acted like a rogue.

Mo Ming had seen many people who wanted to take advantage of him, but Luo Xiaobai was definitely the boldest one.

Someone was trying to seduce him or something, but he, a man in his late thirties, actually stood at the door of the bathroom and said this to him. I have to admit that the

other person was really courageous.

"You are not my type." Mo Ming rejected him directly.

Luo Xiaobai pinched his waist in dissatisfaction, "I don't believe it!"

"I like young people." Mo Ming looked at Luo Xiaobai's face. Although he didn't look disgusting and could be called handsome, compared to his request, he still looked handsome. Much inferior.

This hateful big bird monster really likes old cows to eat young grass!

"You are already forty, and you still like young people. Are you as young as your mother's womb? It's enough that I am younger than you." Luo Xiaobai said with a smile on his face

.

Mo Ming laughed, "Are you sure you like me?" It turns out that this stupid thief came to steal people.

Luo Xiaobai suddenly became awkward, "It's okay."

"What I want is a definite answer." Mo Ming pulled Luo Xiaobai into his arms and breathed into his ear.

Luo Xiaobai's breathing was unavoidable. After three months, he finally had close contact with Mo Daniao, "I like you." "

Very good." Mo Ming curled his lips and smiled, holding Luo Xiaobai to the bedside.

Seeing this, if Luo Xiaobai didn't understand what Mo Ming meant, those years in his dream would have been in vain!

"Pa!" Just when Mo Ming was about to take off his clothes, Luo Xiaobai slapped him in the face.