Chapter 34 Acquaintance

Beizhan Street suddenly became chaotic, and many pedestrians were affected.

Fortunately, the parking lot was not too chaotic. Luo Xiaobai quickly put his sister and brother-in-law into the car, "You guys wait for me in the car for a while. I see an acquaintance and will be back soon."

"Well, brother, be careful." Luo Xiaoxue said, she didn't expect that the imperial capital would be so chaotic.

Luo Xiaobai didn't go there because of seeing Xiang Yu, but because of another person, someone he didn't expect to see here! "Hey, don't squeeze, don't squeeze!" Pang Panghai, carrying a bag of underwear on his back, tried to squeeze out of the crowd.

However, his figure was too conspicuous, and there was no gap for him to squeeze out.

Two urban management officers held him down and confiscated the huge backpack behind him.

"Don't take my stuff. It's my first day here to set up a stall, and I haven't sold a single item yet!" Pang Panghai was still thinking about his stuff

.

"Shut up, you are setting up a stall illegally and disrupting public order. Come back with us!" The urban management officer was unmoved.

When Pang Panghai heard that he was going to be taken away, his calves instantly softened, "No, take the things away. I still have a wife and children at home, don't take me away!"

"Didn't you listen to what he said? There are still things at home. He has a wife and children, let him go!" Luo Xiaobai stopped the urban management who was about to take Pang Panghai away.

Pang Panghai glanced at Luo Xiaobai and thought that there are still many good people in the world!

Xiang Yu noticed the movement here and walked over to take a look, only to see that the person obstructing law enforcement was Luo Xiaobai.

"What are you doing here?" Xiang Yu didn't know what he was causing trouble!

"I know this man, let him go!" Luo Xiaobai begged Yu.

Xiang Yu looked at Pang Panghai, not to mention that he really had an impression of this person. "If you really know him, you should know that he is still single and doesn't even have a partner, let alone a wife and children." "Uh..."

Luo Xiaobai looked at Pang Panghai, this guy was actually lying!

Pang Panghai's eyes dodge, he didn't expect to see the evil god Xiang Yu here.

"Anyway, I just won't go with you. If you have the ability, you can drag me away!" Pang Panghai suddenly acted rogue and sat down on the ground. Not to mention, with his size, not just anyone can drag me away.

Xiang Yu patted Luo Xiaobai on the shoulder and said, "Okay, put away your good heart. Some people are not worthy of sympathy." Even though he said this,

Luo Xiaobai still couldn't helplessly look at the huge sea. Being taken away.

"Let him go. I don't think it's easy for him, otherwise he wouldn't be selling women's underwear." Luo Xiaobai glanced at the backpack next to him. Pang Dahai is really promising. He started this job after graduating from college.

"Forget it, to give you face, let this fat man go!" Xiang Yu waved his hand, then glared at Pang Panghai, "Don't let me see you in the future!" Pang Panghai asked for his backpack back, nodded and bowed his thanks, "

This Thank you, little brother. Green mountains are always there and green waters are flowing. We will see you later."

Luo Xiaobai twitched the corner of his mouth and then said to Xiang Yu: "I won't disturb your work, so I'll leave first." He